2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

Haha I know.  How do you see him as a leader and building a staff though?

Cant call it just because you dont know who he knows, respects, has relationships with. I'm pretty sure if he gets a job he'll connect with McVay and Fangio on who he should bring with him and obviously some guys of his own. 

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Cant call it just because you dont know who he knows, respects, has relationships with. I'm pretty sure if he gets a job he'll connect with McVay and Fangio on who he should bring with him and obviously some guys of his own. 

Not against him was just curious.

The Jets haven't had success since we had Rex as a leader and he actually built a good staff.  Unfortunately everything unraveled but since him we haven't had a leader or ANY good coaches on staff who are getting plucked for coordinator jobs.  I'm all for whoever can lead and build a staff.

4 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Not against him was just curious.

The Jets haven't had success since we had Rex as a leader and he actually built a good staff.  Unfortunately everything unraveled but since him we haven't had a leader or ANY good coaches on staff who are getting plucked for coordinator jobs.  I'm all for whoever can lead and build a staff.

Yeah the staff is vital, Head coach coaches the coaches and the coaches coach the players.