GDT: vs. Falcons - 09/20 @ 1:00pm -- Home Opener

Texas_OutLaw7

7 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I am guessing you haven't had anyone close to you contact the virus.

One of my brother's friends got it and claims to be fine. We'll see. I don't think football, especially at the high school and college levels, should be happening this year and am disgusted by the complete apathy at every level of our society. But go on, patronize me over a crude joke that the season should probably be cancelled

3 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

One of my brother's friends got it and claims to be fine. We'll see. I don't think football, especially at the high school and college levels, should be happening this year and am disgusted by the complete apathy at every level of our society. But go on, patronize me over a crude joke that the season should probably be cancelled

Not patronizing. Just wanted you to realize not everyone has been as fortunate as you have been, and some of us are dealing with real pain over it. Football being an escape, maybe a joke in poor taste should be held back.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Not patronizing. Just wanted you to realize not everyone has been as fortunate as you have been, and some of us are dealing with real pain over it. Football being an escape, maybe a joke in poor taste should be held back.

Fair enough. It was just a reference to the straw man narrative parroted this offseason that anyone who thinks football shouldn't be happening this year is "rooting for the virus." But I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. I wish I knew more people that could take a dose of reality about it.

14 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

When did you lose your love of dark humor??

shame shame TO7. shame shame.

5 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If I am the Falcons, I rush just four knowing that the guys upfront are going to get him. Maximize as much coverage time as you can.

Remember when Parcells didnt let Romo throw against Seattle? This seems like that same strategy. If I am the Falcons I am blitzing every play.