GDT: vs. Falcons - 09/20 @ 1:00pm -- Home Opener

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If I am the Falcons, I rush just four knowing that the guys upfront are going to get him. Maximize as much coverage time as you can.

This is what probably will happen.  It is similar to what the rams were able to accomplish. That will allow them to double the outside and cover the middle of the field 10 yards down   If we can not figure a way to run 3/4 yards a play and complete passes in a regular basis it is going to be a long game 

I also am in a terrible mood reading the report on NFL and only obvious calls they even mentioned the Gallup call saying it was right.  I just would love to see it okay out sitting with an offficial like that explaining to me what they “see” that made it right beside Gallup slapping down on the hand that is impeading his ability to run.   

after the Rams game I was ready to accept a 7-9 season with the though if things go right 10-6 is more then doable 

I have always been hesitant to “trust” OT Smith mostly because I feel he never is at full strength when we need him end of the season.   I also would love to know the real story on Collins.  This just out of shape is window dressing in my mind.

while I was over the moon with Smith as a LB when drafted and his first full season I was probably jaded after watching him kill it at ND every day  LVE soso  

okay offense in the field strap it on boys