The Gifted (FOX)

Supersuavesky

I wasn't into this show as much as I'd hoped but this week's episode was really good. 

The one thing that's really bothering me about this show is some of the acting is flat out terrible... Especially the chick that plays Polaris... She's cringe worthy sometimes... Good thing she's hot I guess.

14 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I wasn't into this show as much as I'd hoped but this week's episode was really good. 

The one thing that's really bothering me about this show is some of the acting is flat out terrible... Especially the chick that plays Polaris... She's cringe worthy sometimes... Good thing she's hot I guess.

Shes supposed to be Bi-polar and also magnetos daughter

I feel like I was more accepting of her acting knowing thats what shes going for. She hits it her and there

On 11/22/2017 at 10:51 AM, rob_shadows said:

She's supposed to be like that. Polaris' character is twitchy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 11:14 PM, Supersuavesky said:

That was a strong mid-season finale. Doing a very good job tying in the comics.

Sucks that this show isn't getting more views. Easily one of the best new of the year.

Seemed like leading with Esme being the cuckoo that they showcased the most might bring in the remnants of the brotherhood as Esme was affiliated with the brotherhood in the comics.

• 1 month later...

The ending was something and at times even good but it was entirely too predictable but it set up a lot for what should be a good season two. 

Andy and Polaris were annoying, which helps since they're on the evil side but still damn annoying. 

Not on the level of Legion or the Runaways but it was a solid show, wonder how long the show lasts given the FOX/Disney deal though. 

Even though I watched all of burn notice, I didn't have much hope for this series, unless they found a role for Bruce Campbell. I've been very pleasantly surprised. I hope this gets a 4-5 season run. I'm sure it will end either due to Fox and the production house separating because of the pending sale to Disney, or once marvel gets their path forward figured out, but that could still take a few years.

Archived