Week 2: Buffalo Bills (1-0) @ Miami Dolphins (0-1)

TheKillerNacho

Good luck, y'all. I think you're on a good path with Flores. He seems like a coach that gets the most out of his players. He's a bit reminiscent of McD. 

Obviously still a few years away, but getting a solid coach is a huge piece.

Just a few things to keep an eye on:

- Phins O line vs Buffalo D-line: Buffalo abused the interior line of the Jets last week. Oliver was getting pressure up the middle all day. The edge rushers didn't have quite as much success, but we still came away with a few sacks. By all accounts- the Phins o-line played well in their debut. Will the success continue?

-Key injuries impact on the game: Parker would be a huge loss for y'all. On the flip side, Buffalo may be without Tremaine Edmunds and Matt Milano. Our two studly LBs who are a big reason why are defense is elite.

- Buffalo's rushing attack vs the Phins rush defense: Buffalo struggled to get anything going on the ground from their RBs, but Allen was able to put together a solid rushing performance, though the fumbles are a cause for concern. The Phins struggled mightily containing Cam and were abused by the rushing attack of the Pats. Singletary and Moss should get involved early, but Daboll goes way too pass heavy some times, so it will be interesting to see his plan of attack vs Flores defensive scheme

-Diggs and co vs Howard and Jones: Y'all really do have a top tier tandem in the league. How will Buffalo's WRs perform against stiff competition?

- Allen vs Fitzpatrick: Allen had a career day last Sunday. If he continues to improve, then Buffalo should be a contender this year. Fitzpatrick was awful, but he's a bit bipolar with his performance. Is he on his last legs? If so- when is the Tua let loose?

With the speed they have at WR and considering how much of a run threat Allen is, I don't get why we are going cover 1 every time. We are getting gashed.

Flores is a defense guy so I am very much hoping for an improvement from last week. Early in the game, it doesn't look any better. I hope we show some versatile looks, make Allen think, and show a better effort against the run than we had in week 1. We need to be flexible and adjust our defense, or we are going to put a lot of pressure on the offense to score every possession.