Assassin's Creed Origins

55 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

God I just don't care about any present day stuff. I just got to the first cut screen and audibly groaned. Why are they making me do this?

Has anybody cared about the present day stuff since AC1? The original writers had a good idea but it took over and now they just need to abandon it.

23 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

They still add present day stuff, so boring.

They've shoehorned themselves into it by now when at first it was just a way of portraying the story, I think they had the idea to be able to extend the story around history all over the place from the beginning and decided the best way to do it without it being confusing was this but honestly by now the games could stand on their own with all present day stuff cut out and just maybe write a series of novels connecting the rest for anybody who cares.

They could keep the presentation of the games being memories being played from a machine and all that but they barely need to mention it within the games themselves much less have so many modern day cut scenes and missions. 

22 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

They've shoehorned themselves into it by now when at first it was just a way of portraying the story, I think they had the idea to be able to extend the story around history all over the place from the beginning and decided the best way to do it without it being confusing was this but honestly by now the games could stand on their own with all present day stuff cut out and just maybe write a series of novels connecting the rest for anybody who cares.

They could keep the presentation of the games being memories being played from a machine and all that but they barely need to mention it within the games themselves much less have so many modern day cut scenes and missions. 

You think its bad in the game see the movie. Whatever idiot thought that lets make a movie and basically make almost all of it take place in present time with poor CGI cut scenes of the past should never make another move again. It should be so simple to understand.....

9 hours ago, Spartacus said:

You think its bad in the game see the movie. Whatever idiot thought that lets make a movie and basically make almost all of it take place in present time with poor CGI cut scenes of the past should never make another move again. It should be so simple to understand.....

Yeah I heard it was terrible. I don't know how you can have one of the top actors in Michael Fassbender and a $125 million dollar budget but let it be so bad. 

Archived