Top 25 and under players according to NBA execs!

resilient part 2

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-execs-poll-luka-doncic-top-young-talent-zion-williamson/

The list 

1- Luka 

2 - Tatum

3 - D Booker

4 - Ja Morant

5A- D Mitchell

5B - Bam Bam

7A- Zion

7B - J Murray

9A- B Simmons

9B - B Ingram  

11A - J Brown

11B - D Fox

13 - KAT

a few thoughts and surprises IMO.. Ja Morant  over Mitch and Murray already? LOL at KAT way down at 13.. I am definitely biased, but O like J Brown over Ingram.. Zion at number 7.. didn't have a good season for sure, but people did say he was a "generational player"

No Tray Young.. any Thoughts on this list?

For the record, I have ZERO NBA resume, and yet those Execs, many with huge NBA experience, and yet I feel I can do better them them concerning player evaluations..

But on Zions position, there is a lot to be concerned about.. This isn't a list based on If a player reaches his potential. You have to take the good and the bad together. Having said that, it is very reasonable to have concerns over Zion and his weight and injury potential. I would add, Love/passion for the game..

so many players came in shape after the shutdown all while Zion came in way out of shape. and he is what 20 years old.

On 9/22/2020 at 11:34 PM, 49er pride said:

Poor man lebron

The biggest difference between Simmons and Lebron is that James actually cares about improving and winning. That's why he worked his *** off to get better at shooting.

Everyone always saying that Bron doesn't have the killer instinct like Kobe and MJ but he does just has it in a different way. Simmons has none of it.