Week 3 GDT: Rams (2-0) @ Bills (2-0)

Trentwannabe

58 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Can Poyer or Hyde be used more on the tight end and help cover the middle of the field? Almost use them as a sub package LB and sub Marlowe or Johnson in at safety for a few plays?

They did it last week with Marlowe but it obviously didn’t go too well. I could see Hyde getting more action this week doing that and having Johnson play deep.

Though if Milano plays he will see his fair share of the TE too.

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Knox and Moss are OUT.

Singletary will likely see 20+ touches this weekend. Knox hasn’t been used in the pass game as much as some of us likely thought. Kroft doesn’t add much in the passing game either. 

Also John Brown is dealing with a Toe injury and even if he plays it could mean he is not 100% this is something that is concerning considering how he counts on his speed which can be hindered by this. I could see Davis getting more playing time this Sunday because of it.

Yes I think with Knox still needing time to develop and the other TEs not signed long term there have been rumors to send a day 3 pick to Philly for Ertz not sure how serious that rumor is though but it would make sense considering bills can add another major threat on offense and Philly can look at keeping Goedert long term.

This game is our first real test against a team that legit could take us to the shed if they play smart football. This is also where the value of a good coach comes into play. We need smart decisions from the top-down today, no injuries, precise execution/play your role, and no foolish mistakes.

Bills 23

Rams 21

Tight game...literally had 2 calculations for each team to win by 1-3 points. Tie breaker was that I am a Homer! LOL Go Bills!