Grade My Trade

keysersoze3421

1-1, PPR league, 10 teams

My roster pre-trade:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: James Conner, Jerrick McKinnon, James White, Joshua Kelley, JK Dobbins, Christian McCaffrey (OUT)

WR: Tyreek Hill, Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark

TE: George Kittle, Jonnu Smith

I traded James Conner and Tyreek Hill for Nick Chubb and Allen Robinson.  I might have bought a little high on Chubb, but I feel like he's much more dependable as an RB1 to weather the storm while McCaffrey is out than is Conner who is made of porcelain.  I like buying low on Robinson, as I feel like he and Hill are closer going forward than Chubb and Conner.  Thoughts?

Edited by keysersoze3421

0-2, PPR League, Start 3 WRs, 12 Teams 

Pre-Trade:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Josh Jacobs, Lev Bell, Mike Davis, Jamaal Williams, Tarik Cohen
WR: Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, CeeDee Lamb, Bryan Edwards
TE: Mike Gesicki, Chris Herndon
K: Younghoe Koo
DST: Ravens

I Traded: DJ Moore, Lev Bell
I Received: Kenyan Drake, DeVante Parker 

It sucks to lose DJ Moore, but getting consistency from my RB2 spot is what I was looking for. I'm 0-2 but I've put up nearly 150 both weeks (151 and 148) and lead the league in total points. And I think I just made my team even more consistent. 

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

0-2, PPR League, Start 3 WRs, 12 Teams 

Pre-Trade:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Josh Jacobs, Lev Bell, Mike Davis, Jamaal Williams, Tarik Cohen
WR: Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, CeeDee Lamb, Bryan Edwards
TE: Mike Gesicki, Chris Herndon
K: Younghoe Koo
DST: Ravens

I Traded: DJ Moore, Lev Bell
I Received: Kenyan Drake, DeVante Parker 

It sucks to lose DJ Moore, but getting consistency from my RB2 spot is what I was looking for. I'm 0-2 but I've put up nearly 150 both weeks (151 and 148) and lead the league in total points. And I think I just made my team even more consistent. 

You win easily.  Drake is so far ahead of Bell.  

• Like 2

Pre-Trade Roster PPR Dynasty

QB- Lamar Jackson/Cam Newton

RB- Christian McCaffrey/Joe Mixon/Raheem Mostart/Devonta Freeman/Benny Snell/Anthony McFarland/Justice Hill

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Tyler Lockett/Darius Slayton/DeVante Parker/Jarvis Landry/DeSean Jackson/James Washington

TE- Tyler Higbee/Dallas Goedart 

I give up: Cam Newton, Jarvis Landry, Anthony McFarland

I receive: David Johnson, Anthony Miller, Mitch Trubiski 

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Pre-Trade Roster PPR Dynasty

QB- Lamar Jackson/Cam Newton

RB- Christian McCaffrey/Joe Mixon/Raheem Mostart/Devonta Freeman/Benny Snell/Anthony McFarland

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Tyler Lockett/Darius Slayton/DeVante Parker/Jarvis Landry/DeSean Jackson/James Washington

TE- Tyler Higbee/Dallas Goedart 

I give up: Cam Newton, Jarvis Landry, Anthony McFarland

I receive: David Johnson, Anthony Miller, Mitch Trubiski 

I like that trade for you. You have a contender and need a RB now to get you through until McCaffrey and Mostart are back. You get a decent back in DJ and didn't have to give up any real long-term assets to do it. 

• 2 weeks later...

10 team Full PPR. Start 2 RB’s, 3WR’s and 2 Flex 

I just traded Will Fuller and Mark Ingram for Tyler Lockett. I feel pretty sexy about it

Current RB’s- McCaffrey, Sanders, James Robinson, Raheem Mostart, Antonio Gibson, Joshua Kelly

Current WR’s- OBJ, Lockett, McLaurin, Parker, Dionte Johnson, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams 

plus an extra roster spot to hit the WW

On 9/24/2020 at 8:51 AM, keysersoze3421 said:

1-1, PPR league, 10 teams

My roster pre-trade:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: James Conner, Jerrick McKinnon, James White, Joshua Kelley, JK Dobbins, Christian McCaffrey (OUT)

WR: Tyreek Hill, Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark

TE: George Kittle, Jonnu Smith

I traded James Conner and Tyreek Hill for Nick Chubb and Allen Robinson.  I might have bought a little high on Chubb, but I feel like he's much more dependable as an RB1 to weather the storm while McCaffrey is out than is Conner who is made of porcelain.  I like buying low on Robinson, as I feel like he and Hill are closer going forward than Chubb and Conner.  Thoughts?

Yikes 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

10 team Full PPR. Start 2 RB’s, 3WR’s and 2 Flex 

I just traded Will Fuller and Mark Ingram for Tyler Lockett. I feel pretty sexy about it

Current RB’s- McCaffrey, Sanders, James Robinson, Raheem Mostart, Antonio Gibson, Joshua Kelly

Current WR’s- OBJ, Lockett, McLaurin, Parker, Dionte Johnson, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams 

plus an extra roster spot to hit the WW

What a steal  

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

What a steal  

Yeah, I offered the guy Devante Parker and Ingram for Lockett because he is low on RB's and he rejected it and countered with Fuller. I couldn't hit accept fast enough. lol 

Fuller has been nice this season but he also goosed me 1 game and we all know his hamstring is gonna go at some point

It was a really nice combination of both buying low and selling high. Ingram and Fuller both coming off their best weeks. Lockett coming off his worst week. 

18 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

PPR with .5 per carry. I'm 1-3 so I had to make a move.

I sent Kenyan Drake, Chase Edmonds and Nick Chubb(I can't wait on him) for James Robinson and Raheem Mosert.

For a 1-3 team that is a good trade. Let someone else figure out what to do with Kenyan Drake and hold out hope for Chubb. I have a bunch of shares of both Robinson and Mostart and they have been really good for me (well, when Mostart actually plays) At first that trade looks yikes for you, but once you get past what we thought Drake was going to be during draft season, you made your team better 

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

For a 1-3 team that is a good trade. Let someone else figure out what to do with Kenyan Drake and hold out hope for Chubb. I have a bunch of shares of both Robinson and Mostart and they have been really good for me (well, when Mostart actually plays) At first that trade looks yikes for you, but once you get past what we thought Drake was going to be during draft season, you made your team better 

Yeah. If Drake can't get it going VS Det and Car then its time to jump off the train. I don't even care that he has another great matchup this week vs the Jets.

The team I traded that trio to has Mahomes, Michael Thomas, JuJu and Kelce. I usually don't do this but I told him look you are 3-1 and can afford to wait on Chubb. I can't.