Any sneaker heads in here?

El Ramster

• 2 weeks later...

Ima post my shoes soon. Love the Ken Griffey’s @ET80

@pwny lows are cool. But I just love my highs. I love love shoes. When I was little I would only have a few pairs! Now that I’m old. I buy everything. Really spent a ton of cash on a few! Not sure if I want to resell or just wear. I love my shoes! And the money in the game is just too good! Not to collect. 

@FinneasGage love you baby 

475-CCBB0-DFD3-4-C15-AD13-C171-A4-CDDBEC

here I got . 

La to Chicago Ones. Size 10.5

2 Royal Toe. Size 10.5 

Tokyo biohacks. Size 10.5 

3-EAB1-DC7-192-F-4799-8304-97736-DF33-A6

Jordan 1 Gold toe NRG patent gold. Size 10.5 

2 Adidas prada super stars. Size 10.5 

Nike SB Dunk Low Ray Gun Tie Dye. Size 10.5

91-B7-F0-B5-7975-4-DFC-94-A8-1988-F1-E9-

Bugs Bunny Retro 7 Hares 2.0. Size 11. 

Oregon 5s. Size 11.

Flint Michigan’s 13s. Size 11.

Fire Red Grapes 5s. Size 11.

D48-D552-A-069-A-4035-A8-D8-318-A8-BEDA1

2 Jordan 6s DMPs. Size 11

Travis Scott’s 6s. Size 11

Concords 11.. Size 11 

AF81-DC1-D-7073-454-D-8-C01-6-E9-F14-E0-

Fearless 1 UNC Chicago. size 11. 

Breds 11. Size 11.

Yeezy 700s Teal Blue. Size 10.5.

Nike auto Adapt Black Green. Size 10.5. 

4-D25-CF6-D-C4-A2-4-C38-A3-DC-28-B37538-

Nike auto adapt Infrareds. Size 10.5. 

I’ll post more just need to unbox them

in my closet and I don’t feel like doing it now. Here are a few I have on rotation. I wear and beat my shoes. 

C4010-EA7-49-B2-49-FE-84-C6-E9-D024-DC48

Bred 11s. 
Plat Tint 11s. 
Cement 3s. My fav pair. 
Bred 9s.. 

gamma 11s. 
Space Jams 11s.

Flu Game 12s. 
Bordeaux 7s. 

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 2:37 AM, FinneasGage said:

yeah nah they don't sell them non second hand dealer. the ones in the 2nd pic i got super cheap... like $160 i think. of those five pairs they're for sure the easiest/cheapest to find online. they're nike dunk wheat low sb forbes. if you can find a seller under ~$210 that's pretty solid imo

Yeah, kinda figured that was the case.  I ain't into spending that kinda change on sneakers.  Super annoying that they don't build shoes i like anymore though.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:14 PM, MrDrew said:

They've made the classic stuff more narrow, and rigid. The new stuff is all foam on the bottom, and actually really flexible. They don't come in any of the classic styles though. If you just like Vans, it's something to look at.

Whatever it is that they've done to the new ones, i just really don't like it.  There are the firm rigid rubber ones that look alright.  And the other ones still seem weird.  Even if they weren't ugly as sin...they still aren't the sort of sole i like.  They have a weird isolating feeling to them.

It's not like i have any brand loyalty to Vans...but those were the ones i always used to like.  They fit right, felt comfy, and had a real feel in the sole...for those entirely not skateboarding purposes.  Just can't seem to find shoes like that anymore.  The market is extremely bad at providing stuff i like imo.

I’ve bought like 9 pairs of shoes over the last 3 years, mostly nikes. They feel in general really cheaply made tho tbh. I’m wearing flytraps at work for the time being because I can tie them so tight (on my feet 12 hours a day at work). 

I am envious of y’all for some of your shoe choices. I can’t wear flat footed skater shoes like that. 

• 2 months later...

Picked up the Yeezy Breds..

Dunk low Veneers 

Jordan 12 Obsidian 

are my last 3 cops. Had to buy Christmas gifts lol

Forgot I got the Kobe Grinches as well. Sneakersapp  gave me early access 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to hit on the Sean Cliver Dunks on SNKRS. 

Blog_Cliver_Dunk_Thumb_f89b8828-c0b4-411

I want the Jordan 1 Trophy Room's BAD. I had the Spider Man 1's but sold them for $400 when I was moving from SF to LA, wish I kept them, now they're reselling for like $700 but I wish I had them to wear. The Trophy Room's are only releasing on SNKRS and at the Trophy Room store in Orlando via Raffle. I have a buddy that lives in Orlando though and he said I can enter him and his wife's names into the store raffle and if either of them win he'll pick them up for me.

Trophy-Room-x-Air-Jordan-1-Chicago-DA272

33 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

One of my good friends is pretty high up at Supreme LA, I got his son a PS5 bundle for under retail for Christmas so he's gonna grab me these when they drop.

2ca47a97-supreme-nike-sb-dunk-low-hyper-

I also want the pair on the left but don't really wanna cop the pack and be stuck with the other pair. 

7851c1df-emroscrw4aeb_sd.jpg

Yo those are fire my bro lol. Bless me bro I’ll pay you lmao.. Those silver ones are so sick. Great cop. Lucky dude.