CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If anyone wants to have a reasonable conversation instead of ramblings where you try to fit everything into your predetermined conclusion, then holla at your boy.

ET is a pretty cool guy.

well since you claimed you might as well tell us what your report results were.

also what are your thoughts about Forge?

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well since you claimed you might as well tell us what your report results were.

also what are your thoughts about Forge?

I can confirm MWil is a paranormal being, and I know what creature that specifically is.  And I can take an educated guess on what his role is based on the thread.

Well, I mean, Forge is trolling or Mafia, or both.  I do note that the thread was concerned about a Godfather role, but not that concerned about it now... even though it seems to fit Forge’s behavior.  In fact, he did exactly this as The Godfather in the game Forge references earlier (WHM).  So, not sure is playing four-dimensional chess or what.  I don’t think we’re up against the count at this point, so we can afford to risk Forge surviving a lynch if we have no other viable alternative, then piece together from there.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:18 AM, MWil23 said:

Morning everyone!

@Forge any reason for BCB?

On 9/30/2020 at 10:54 AM, MWil23 said:

Blue asked "Why BCB"

I was hoping Forge would clarify "Why BCB" and give some rationale.

IMO, he's a perfect target for scum early in a game. He's quiet, under the radar, you know he has a move, so odds are he was powerful, and you likely avoid a watch.

On 9/30/2020 at 1:07 PM, MWil23 said:

So, I would wager that it's well established right now that going to BCB based upon threadplay, ability, and the fact that he's cleared by the host is a mistake...which stands to reason that it's likely not arbitrary or a head scratcher, but rather there is some rationale/invest involved. Given that we knew he submitted a move, and that there aren't any role flips, it could very well be he was powerful.

TemptingElderlyFurseal-size_restricted.g

JitteryPitifulEthiopianwolf-size_restric

Jjdm.gif

NvSt.gif