mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Holliday has been A W F U L

So has Headley. Outside of that month stretch he had in like August where he was hot. He hasn't touched the ball this series. At least give Holliday an AB. Girardi is in love with Headley.

Just now, klyon7634 said:

So has Headley. Outside of that month stretch he had in like August where he was hot. He hasn't touched the ball this series. At least give Holliday an AB. Girardi is in love with Headley.

5-8 off miller you tell me. And no Head had an awful May and was fine the rest of the year. Holliday hasn’t been good since he got hurt.

1 minute ago, klyon7634 said:

I think that was a matchup decision he had to make. You don’t not hit the guy that’s 5-8 off Andrew Miller.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

5-8 off miller you tell me. And no Head had an awful May and was fine the rest of the year. Holliday hasn’t been good since he got hurt.

I just don't get why we are wasting a roster  spot on Holliday then if we aren't gunna use him. Put someone like Tyler Wade or Clint Frazier on the roster. They would be more valuable as pinch runners. Don't waste a spot on Holliday if he is just gonna sit there 

3 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

I just don't get why we are wasting a roster  spot on Holliday then if we aren't gunna use him. Put someone like Tyler Wade or Clint Frazier on the roster. They would be more valuable as pinch runners. Don't waste a spot on Holliday if he is just gonna sit there 

Agreed with that. I said we shoulda put Clint on the roster.

Archived