ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

Just now, flyers0909 said:

Why not trust him?  And if you don't put Ramirez there.  

you want Kipnis who hasnt taken infield in only god knows how long playing 2B? Like reporters said yesterday, Kip wasnt taking infield yesterday in practice, so when was the last time he played 2nd. I dont want Gonzalez in

On 10/9/2017 at 9:57 PM, Spartica4Real said:

You're gonna be at home with Kluber starting, who doesn't often get shelled twice in a row. You're still the favorites for the game. 

That said, it would be pretty rough for Cleveland to blow 3-1 and 2-0 leads in back to back years. 

Let’s go yanks, finish these guys. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

Kipnis chases and strikes his way out to a solid 4-22 series. Swung at balls and took hittable strikes all series. 

You could replace Kipnis and put rameriz, Lindor, and Santana and that statement would still make sense...

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

you want Kipnis who hasnt taken infield in only god knows how long playing 2B? Like reporters said yesterday, Kip wasnt taking infield yesterday in practice, so when was the last time he played 2nd. I dont want Gonzalez in

Yeah good point, on the off chance a ball gets to second you definitely wouldn't want a guy to field it who's played there his entire major league career.  Totally worth it to keep a career .225 hitter in the lineup so he can play slightly above average defense at 3rd for 3 outs.  

Just now, buno67 said:

You could replace Kipnis and put rameriz, Lindor, and Santana and that statement would still make sense...

Jackson should have been in the 2 spot all series long is my chief gripe. They were best and most productive with him there.

I really hope Joe brings Kahnle in for the save but know it will never happen. I just pray this works out and that Joe made a good decision for once this series. If it works out i may forgive Girardi a little bit for his game 2 blunder. If not he needs to be fired for not using the best asset of this team

Archived