Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Re-watch the first half. He has gone through his progressions and sometimes all you have is the checkdown. That being said, these swing passes need to stop, Turner has to call more plays down the field.

It’s a lost cause, he’s not open to the idea.

Just now, Woz said:

Wait wait wait ... CBS is going to show "Old School" ... how? You'd have to completely neuter that film to make it suitable for broadcast.

For the record, that was advertised on our game, so it counts as on topic, right?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I disagree. I just think they are calling plays for people to "make people miss in open space" (very similar to what Carolina did) and we are not in a position (down double digits) nor do we have personnel (especially on the oline) to make these things happen.

I actually think Haskins had a good first half. Looks more comfortable in the pocket and going through his progressions. The o-line has not held up for him and he still is making some decent throws.

That being said, JDR needs to get his defense to play more physical and put better people in the position to cover these playmakers for Baltimore.

Excellent analysis of the 1st half. I agree. Outside of a few plays, I think Dwayne did well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Frustrated Head GIF

Their offensive personnel group has been built around scatbacks and slot receivers, was anyone actually expecting lots of “pushing the ball down the field”? 

Nope, unless they’re throwing it downfield to Terry, I expect this type of offense. This is the type of offense they mostly ran in Carolina the last few years too.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Wait wait wait ... CBS is going to show "Old School" ... how? You'd have to completely neuter that film to make it suitable for broadcast.

Suitable.. They had their junk tied to a cinderblock when it freefell. Our team has theirs tied to Jamarcus for a freefall.