Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm sorry. That's just completely idiotic coaching there.

You still need three scores. Take the FG and you're only down 15 points. Which is 2 TDs.

Now, granted...I don't expect to overcome a 2TD deficit, but this is ridiculous coaching here when it's 4th and GOAL from the 12 and we have our offense.

Agree, but if we're going to go for it throw it in the endzone?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Very true, if I remember correctly this Washington team beat the Panthers and that offense last year bc we shut down Allen and Turner’s offense after the first quarter.

The calls for Allen are absurd as well. He’s an undrafted free agent that turned the ball over 24 times in 12 starts. I have no idea what people think they’re benching Haskins for? We don’t have some secret weapon waiting in the wings. 

Inexcusable sack taken by Haskins, and I don’t get pulling the trigger on the throw short of the end zone on 4th down.

But I think Rivera needs to take a sabbatical to deal with his health issues. I thought not using the timeouts was bad enough, but going for it there was the most mind-bogglingly stupid coaching decision I’ve seen in a long time. Just pure idiocy. He can’t possibly be thinking clearly — or he’s just trolling us and TRYING to get fired. 

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 1

Now we complain about Dwayne holding onto the ball too long, and he pulled the trigger way too quick on the 4th down play WAY too short.

I would really like to see a more aggressive gameplan at least once this year. Maybe more than 2 passes over 15-20 yards.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

The calls for Allen are absurd as well. He’s an undrafted free agent that turned the ball over 24 times in 12 starts. I have no idea what people think they’re benching Haskins for? We don’t have some secret weapon waiting in the wings. 

Agreed again! We’re on the same page.