Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

Also, a big note to make, today marks Dwayne Haskins first 300+ yard passing performance of his career. It wasn't pretty but we saw growth. Whatever they talked to him about seems to be working and I'm pulling for the kid to prove his doubters wrong and figure it out.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

If we get #1 (which I don’t think we will) Id sell it for a kings ransom in draft picks and probably take a mid round QB to compete. We aren’t 1 player away from competing, even if that player is a QB.

If you get the #1 pick gotta get Lawrence

if we have the #2 pick we trade it 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, a big note to make, today marks Dwayne Haskins first 300+ yard passing performance of his career. It wasn't pretty but we saw growth. Whatever they talked to him about seems to be working and I'm pulling for the kid to prove his doubters wrong and figure it out.

If he doesnt turn the ball overr Ibcan live with him but we need more Gibson

Not a fan of Jamarcus Haskin but if he can manage a game we can have a shot

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If we get #1 (which I don’t think we will) Id sell it for a kings ransom in draft picks and probably take a mid round QB to compete. We aren’t 1 player away from competing, even if that player is a QB.

I’m not selling of Trevor Lawrence dude. There’s no way they’d do that either. He has to be the highest rated QB to enter the draft since Luck. 

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

this is a Qb driven league. That idea is nuts to pass on a top tier Qb 

Just now, lavar703 said:

I’m not selling of Trevor Lawrence dude. There’s no way they’d do that either. He has to be the highest rated QB to enter the draft since Luck. 

Without a solid O-Line he would be the equivalent of Patrick Ramsey. I'd rather build a team around who we got and if they can't succeed with a strong supporting cast, then you replace the QB. (In this scenario the new QB would inherit a functional team rather than the dumpster fire we have up front.)

Player of the game easily Antonio Gibson with 128 yards (46 rushing, 82 receiving) and a TD. 

If we can keep hitting on our 3rd round picks like we have the last two years & with Fuller we might be onto something!

Of course we have to fix that 2nd round problem, that’s holding us back.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Excited Oh Yeah GIF by SportsManias

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Without a solid O-Line he would be the equivalent of Patrick Ramsey. I'd rather build a team around who we got and if they can't succeed with a strong supporting cast, then you replace the QB. (In this scenario the new QB would inherit a functional team rather than the dumpster fire we have up front.)

Understandable but almost no team that gets the first pick is not taking Lawrence. 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Haskin had time today and we can find a stop gap LT

You cant pass up Lawrencr and hebcan actually move around

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sewell sounds like the perfect draft pick for us in April.