MikeT14

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Yes. A code that translates as "I went for a walk with my wife."

What you missed

We called a couple of these with the game out of reach

giphy.gif

Our WR is still really good

giphy.gif

Dwayne Haskins had over 300 yards, 71% completion percentage and 32 completions (2/3 career highs, im not sure about completion percentage)

giphy.gif

RG3 still throws INTs in FedEx

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

There was no reason to trade back and miss on Chase. I think Haskins will even with 2 or 3 wins show that if he has time we can protect and get him help the logical choice would be trade back. We will be going into this draft with a generational pass rusher a Stud #1 WR and what looks like a really bright weapon out of the backfield. This OL class is way better throughout and from top to bottom. This TE class is light years ahead of what it’s been. And another good WR class. This is the year not last year with Chase or Joe. There were 2 amazing guys that you just don’t trade away from

We had Kerrigan and Sweat to bank on. Along with a couple other 1st round picks on that line.

Look how Trents career was thrown away cause we never were able to gather enough talent after we had him. Need to collect mounds of talent when having the chance. We could have had 2 top 10 picks this coming draft and the next. Nabbing the top LT and DE.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Yeah we wont get the #1 pick but we prob should tradr down if we dont get it.

Draft ban LT, G and maybe that ND state wb if we can land him

Hell even Dak looks great

Best OL in the 2021 draft is going top 5. If we have a top 5 pick and he’s available, we would be foolish not to take him. 

We can take an OG in the 2nd or 3rd round or any number of positions as we could use an upgrades at TE, WR, FS and LB too.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

We had Kerrigan and Sweat to bank on. Along with a couple other 1st round picks on that line.

Look how Trents career was thrown away cause we never were able to gather enough talent after we had him. Need to collect mounds of talent when having the chance. We could have had 2 top 10 picks this coming draft and the next. Nabbing the top LT and DE.

Dude, why are we having this argument again? There’s nothing to point to as to why we shouldn’t have taken Chase Young.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Passing on Chase was never going to happen. No team that had the second pick would’ve done it. You wanting them to do so was not realistic. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

But we can now move on from Kerrigan and we’re bad for one year to move back in a class that better suits what this team needs. Last years OL class to me isn’t close to this years. We’ve had the draft fall too is and we were gifted Chase young. This year a trade back could net us a really bright offensive Corp.

15 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If we didn’t somehow manage to beat the Eagles this would be the worst team in the league. We can’t score or even move the ball. We’re genuinely terrible. 

We had 383 yards against arguably the best defense in the NFL without our 2nd/3rd best WR - Steven Sims.

We would’ve put up 20 points on their D if Rivera had just kicked the FG when we were in the red zone and we were inches away from having another FG go in that would’ve given us 23 pts for the game.

I’ll agree aren’t not a good offense but we have moved the ball pretty well all season and while we’re not a juggernaut it’s not like we haven’t been able to score at all. You take away Haskins 2 bad ints vs the Browns - which I still can’t believe he threw - and we’re probably sitting at 2-2 right now with the youngest or one of the youngest teams in the league.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Passing on Chase was never going to happen. No team that had the second pick would’ve done it. You wanting them to do so was not realistic. 

Yeah there’s just certain players at certain spots and they aren’t there’s every year you don’t trade out of. Chase is a guy you don’t trade out of. Honestly whoever the Bengals didn’t pick was a player you don’t pass on. Joe looks foreal in Cincy and it’s not because the scheme is just opening so many things up Joe is just a gamer and he’s doing it taking a beating. Imagine them this year keying in on a Sewell or moving back to get the Guard from OSU with picks and they get a few weapons and lineman. They are basically in a no lose just as we are in the next draft as far as need

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I meant the completion percentage.

Not if you include the first half vs the Giants last year before he hurt his ankle and was then out for the year. In that half he was 12/15, 80%.

His game vs Buffalo last year he was 68%. He was also 68% complete vs the Eagles last year.

So, it’s the highest completion % for a game he finished in his career.

I’d call that progress, now we need to see more and more accuracy downfield. There were a few passes that could’ve been completed downfield if he had been more accurate.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We had 383 yards against arguably the best defense in the NFL without our 2nd or 3rd best WR.

We would’ve put up 20 points on their D if Rivera had just kicked the FG when we were in the red zone and we were inches away from having another FG go in that would’ve given us 23 pts for the game.

I’ll agree aren’t not a good offense but we have moved the ball pretty well all season and while we’re not a juggernaut it’s not like we haven’t been able to score at all. You take away Haskins 2 bad ints vs the Browns - which I still can’t believe he threw - and we’re probably sitting at 2-2 right now with the youngest or one of the youngest teams in the league.

We definitely did better, that's for sure

• Like 1