STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Jedi are going to vote with the Rebels. You're gonna have to trust me here that the Jedi are a significant enough threat to eliminate one now.

If you're worried about Luke I'm guessing he could be rebel instead of jedi if I'm charactering right based upon numbers given 

Just now, Blue said:

Please, do elaborate :)

See above

1.  Well, I noticed you did not list me among the people who should not be killed.  So, allow me to present some evidence: (1) I have a massive Vader Flag on my home and space ship; (2) speaking of my space ship, you should see how loud it is; (3) check this bad boy out: my red intergalactic hat saying “Keep The Empire Great”; and (4) I’m getting a thruster sticker put on my ship that says “Forced Sterilization for All Infidels!”

Also, I don’t think Mace Windu should have been on the Jedi Council.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Jedi are going to vote with the Rebels. You're gonna have to trust me here that the Jedi are a significant enough threat to eliminate one now.

Well buff is 100% going to be the lynch today anyways and it isn't really close so I'll just stick on pickle for now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

If you're worried about Luke I'm guessing he could be rebel instead of jedi if I'm charactering right based upon numbers given 

Jedi are obviously Obi-Wan and Yoda. Rebels are likely Han, Leia, Luke, and some combination of the droids and Chewie (maybe someone else, but that's what I would assume).

Just now, SwAg said:

1.  Well, I noticed you did not list me among the people who should not be killed.  So, allow me to present some evidence: (1) I have a massive Vader Flag on my home and space ship; (2) speaking of my space ship, you should see how loud it is; (3) check this bad boy out: my red intergalactic hat saying “Keep The Empire Great”; and (4) I’m getting a thruster sticker put on my ship that says “Forced Sterilization for All Infidels!”

Also, I don’t think Mace Windu should have been on the Jedi Council.

I mean, these are all strong points in your favor.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Please, do elaborate :)

See above

As to what I said in the second part, Daboyle claimed he was framed in a private broadcast to stormtroopers.

So, anyone claiming to have that information is not necessarily clear.  It could be intercepted, or it could be their faction who sent the framing broadcast.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I just posted an update. SirA I have a Town lean on. The field is at least starting to separate. 

Galactic Empire: 10 players remain

MWil

Blue

Josh

Rack

Daboyle

(Squire Lean)

(Ruskie Lean/Stormtrooper)

(SirA Lean)

Rebel Alliance: 5 players remain

Glen, Pickle, or KSJ

Jedi Order: 2 players remain

BBB

Orca?

Scoundrel: 2 players remain

SwAg

Glen, Pickle, or KSJ

Bounty Hunter: 1 player remains

Orca?

If I'm right, 

Galactic

Blue- Vader

Mwil- Palpatine

Pickle- Motti

Racks- Tarkin

Rebel

Glen- Hans Solo

Jedi

BBB- really hope Yoda

Scoundrel- one of them is Lando and I'm worried about his wincon, they are specialized 

Swag

KSJ 2.0

Rebels id say are TK3, ET, Counselor, BCB as well

Other Jedi is Flacco

I have no stake in the game until called upon again, so good luck. Back to the shadows I go 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If I'm right, 

Galactic

Blue- Vader

Mwil- Palpatine

Pickle- Motti

Racks- Tarkin

Rebel

Glen- Hans Solo

Jedi

BBB- really hope Yoda

Scoundrel- one of them is Lando and I'm worried about his wincon, they are specialized 

Swag

KSJ 2.0

Other Jedi is Flacco

I have no stake in the game until called upon again, so good luck. Back to the shadows I go 

lol

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

This assumes the Jedi know who the rebels are though 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If I'm right, 

Galactic

Blue- Vader

Mwil- Palpatine

Pickle- Motti

Racks- Tarkin

Rebel

Glen- Hans Solo

Jedi

BBB- really hope Yoda

Swag

KSJ 2.0

Other Jedi is Flacco

I'm not Tarkin. Also I wouldn't put pickle in that confirmed empire group either, his claim is pretty suspect.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Now that they know the ratio, they know when non-Town outnumber Town and can control the vote.

Right but that implies they know who the non town are. Granted y’all have made a great deal of outing yourselves as town, so that’s made it easier for them.

But late game it’ll be he said/she said as far as town/scum.