STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

The Empire was in low spirits, eager for their first real victory. Thankfully, a member among them claims their droid discovered something interesting.

"Sir, not only do we have to deal with the Rebels, but it seems the Jedi are here too!"

The reality of the situation lowered morale further.

"Well, uh, we can still get that Jedi guy, right?"

"Yes!"

"No, wait," said the accused Jedi, "A stormtrooper I am!" But that was not convincing to the remaining of the Empire. While he was shifty, he was too old to fight them off. "When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not!" it cried.

"Yes, but you're dead now. Ha!" said one of the Empire lackeys, happy to score their first real victory. For you see, @bigbadbuff was indeed Master Yoda, Jedi Order aligned. Curiously, the Jedi's standard weapon, the lightsaber, was not found on his corpse.

Night moves are due at 9:30 PM ET sharp.

The autopsy:

Yoda
Jedi Master, Yoda

qNyW5joF_pYBujXtcae0YVU003tp0kBUey7fQ3del6OaojdIJcCeibE4riaPBBwAwzmHzX_MkcXjZQNrlkYHQmfxdUmCAiX9VReSOWMQtcBBjmsa6vHqIkNamYvhNxUuQFh9BntF

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Shield: Once per night, you may protect one other target player against any attack during the night. This ability will fail if the target is also attempting to use Force Shield on you.
  • Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they are force-force-sensitive and their alignment if so.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Shield ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).

Night moves are due at 9:30 PM ET sharp.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  you seem to be resigned to not wanting to help.   what can I do to help you in being more involved in the game?

I answered your questions from this morning, but did not see a response or reply from you

I dont think i posted to you, but I did post the info. I'll go get it for you. Short response is 

Motti- Galactic

Han Solo- Rebel

Lando- Scoundrel 

Yoda- Jedi

These characters are in the game 

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

I was driving lol

Motti is Galactic

Hans Solo is a Rebel

Lando is a Scoundrel

Yoda is Jedi

These characters are in the game 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

If I'm right, 

Galactic

Blue- Vader

Mwil- Palpatine

Pickle- Motti

Racks- Tarkin

Rebel

Glen- Hans Solo

Jedi

BBB- really hope Yoda

Scoundrel- one of them is Lando and I'm worried about his wincon, they are specialized 

Swag

KSJ 2.0

Rebels id say are TK3, ET, Counselor, BCB as well

Other Jedi is Flacco

I have no stake in the game until called upon again, so good luck. Back to the shadows I go 

@squire12

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Glen said:

Okay hear me out. I thought the rebels were the good guys. 

Hence why I claimed swag as Palpatine scum lord.

My best guess is that ruskie also shot at swag last night. But we both could not kill him. Hence why we both voted for him the minute d3 opened 

Found it. So is Ruskie a Jedi?

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I dont think i posted to you, but I did post the info. I'll go get it for you. Short response is 

Motti- Galactic

Han Solo- Rebel

Lando- Scoundrel 

Yoda- Jedi

These characters are in the game 

You removed one.

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:
7 hours ago, The Orca said:

I was driving lol

Motti is Galactic

Hans Solo is a Rebel

Lando is a Scoundrel

Yoda is Jedi

These characters are in the game 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

If I'm right, 

Galactic

Blue- Vader

Mwil- Palpatine

Pickle- Motti

Racks- Tarkin

Rebel

Glen- Hans Solo

Jedi

BBB- really hope Yoda

Scoundrel- one of them is Lando and I'm worried about his wincon, they are specialized 

Swag

KSJ 2.0

Rebels id say are TK3, ET, Counselor, BCB as well

Other Jedi is Flacco

I have no stake in the game until called upon again, so good luck. Back to the shadows I go 

@squire12

@The Orca  is this based on thread and claims or some night info?