STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

9:3:1:1:1

of the singles, Orca and Scoundrel (Lando) should be with us.  so essentially it is 11:4

I think we have some room to work with and go on the Orca info

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Force or droid?

Assuming that Orca is telling the truth (hard to say), I'd say the Force Master Kenobi. :)

54 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

BRO I freaking cannot believe I didn't trust my gut with Pickle. When I first read this post I was like "this seems like scum throwing punches blindly when he's cornered" but I didn't say anything. We could've had PR two freaking nights ago!

Y'all really going to ignore this meme of a post?

Largely absent on Day 1.  Had between three and six game-related posts through the end of Day 2, dependent on how generous of a definition we go with for game-related.  Present throughout the day, providing general commentary and engaging in conversation not related to the game.  The largest contribution came after BBB was outed on Day 3, and Flacco voted in the Holocron mini-game.  Throughout all of that, Flacco offered some vague reassurances that you would participate and have yet to really do so, but were eager to cite precisely where he knew Rick was scum, but opted to say nothing then, and kept his vote on No Lynch for another several hours before voting for Tugboat without explanation.