STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you guys are lynching me it won’t matter. Good luck

I would say that this is your opportunity. You clearly have a few people in your camp (BCB and Daboyle certainly won't vote you), and if nothing else, I'd rather just lose to you than anyone else . I may be able to be persuaded, but you need to meet me halfway here. :)

34 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay

You have to look at things from my POV:

You killed the #2 most powerful player in this game and clearly your last two nights killed surefire Town and have a droid vote to give yourself an opportunity down the stretch in lylo.

Let's just say, purely hypothetically speaking, that we vote Orca, he dies, and then we go into tonight. Assuming that you and Flacco each have a kill, that gives us, realistically and worst case scenario:

4 Empire (2 empire dead)

AT LEAST 1 Droid, if not two

1 Scoundrel

1 Jedi

1 Rebel

Or, we take you at your word, which I'm not necessarily against, and you either "no kill" or kill Flacco.

I REALLY want to believe you, because if for no other reason, I appreciate you/your play this game and Orca has been inherently anti town aside from outing TK3 and in no way, shape, or form deserves to win.

Even then, as Jedi didn't flip "not a threat" with Yoda/BBB, we'd still probably have to make this decision tomorrow as well.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would say that this is your opportunity. You clearly have a few people in your camp (BCB and Daboyle certainly won't vote you), and if nothing else, I'd rather just lose to you than anyone else . I may be able to be persuaded, but you need to meet me halfway here. :)

You have to look at things from my POV:

You killed the #2 most powerful player in this game and clearly your last two nights killed surefire Town and have a droid vote to give yourself an opportunity down the stretch in lylo.

Let's just say, purely hypothetically speaking, that we vote Orca, he dies, and then we go into tonight. Assuming that you and Flacco each have a kill, that gives us, realistically and worst case scenario:

4 Empire (2 empire dead)

AT LEAST 1 Droid, if not two

1 Scoundrel

1 Jedi

1 Rebel

Or, we take you at your word, which I'm not necessarily against, and you either "no kill" or kill Flacco.

I REALLY want to believe you, because if for no other reason, I appreciate you/your play this game and Orca has been inherently anti town aside from outing TK3 and in no way, shape, or form deserves to win.

Even then, as Jedi didn't flip "not a threat" with Yoda/BBB, we'd still probably have to make this decision tomorrow as well.

Orca is a threat to the Galactic Empire as long as he has not obtained all of his bounties which he says he never will. He will have to kill until everyone on his list is dead to win. I do not have to kill anyone I just need to survive until the end of the game. He is trying to play up the he won’t get everyone so it’s pointless because he has to still kill and he has to remain in the game to commit those kills.