STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Well that was a pretty catastrophic start.

I'm thinking about a few things though, and there's some shady stuff going on.

-How'd scum kill not one, but two Scout Troopers in one night?  Either there's a rogue moron town killing their own for no reason...or my guess, is one of the "successful" droid buyers did the deed.  So basically...rackcs or Counselor.  Neither of them really explained what their purchase did.  Which would paint them scum.  Counselor was extra deflective about his special droid friend.

-Counselor and Blue are also claiming totally different "investigator" type roles in the same game, which seems fishy.  Is it a straight up "role cop" like Counselor said, or is it a "multi tricorder compare" sort of thing.  Or are there actually both, and neither are scum fake claims?  I'm guessing one of them is lying.  Tricorder sounds like straight up Trekky Scum.

-Counselor conveniently claiming "investigated the dead guy" and providing totally useless public information from the autopsy after night one seems super shaky.  Like a real fake role claim, this early...if he actually has the ability he claims.  Why would he put that target on his back over literally useless results?

-Blue doesn't really seem to have the stories completely straight on who he really investigated, and how it works.  But redirect stuff is confusing, and there is definitely a redirector.

-Kind of assumed with a Nacho game from what i gather (only played the one), but it does seem that there's also at least a 3rd faction here, or more probably.  I'd like to hear from one of them on what their "win condition" is, and how it's not detrimental to the interests of the Galactic Empire.

Like if the real Bobba Fett could please stand up, i'd be happy to work with you i think.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Well that was a pretty catastrophic start.

I'm thinking about a few things though, and there's some shady stuff going on.

-How'd scum kill not one, but two Scout Troopers in one night?  Either there's a rogue moron town killing their own for no reason...or my guess, is one of the "successful" droid buyers did the deed.  So basically...rackcs or Counselor.  Neither of them really explained what their purchase did.  Which would paint them scum.  Counselor was extra deflective about his special droid friend.

-Counselor and Blue are also claiming totally different "investigator" type roles in the same game, which seems fishy.  Is it a straight up "role cop" like Counselor said, or is it a "multi tricorder compare" sort of thing.  Or are there actually both, and neither are scum fake claims?  I'm guessing one of them is lying.  Tricorder sounds like straight up Trekky Scum.

-Counselor conveniently claiming "investigated the dead guy" and providing totally useless public information from the autopsy after night one seems super shaky.  Like a real fake role claim, this early...if he actually has the ability he claims.  Why would he put that target on his back over literally useless results?

-Blue doesn't really seem to have the stories completely straight on who he really investigated, and how it works.  But redirect stuff is confusing, and there is definitely a redirector.

-Kind of assumed with a Nacho game from what i gather (only played the one), but it does seem that there's also at least a 3rd faction here, or more probably.  I'd like to hear from one of them on what their "win condition" is, and how it's not detrimental to the interests of the Galactic Empire.

Like if the real Bobba Fett could please stand up, i'd be happy to work with you i think.

Lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't know you were Canadian. Now that I do, that is 100% the way to go. 

Allegedly, i can probably also get American citizenship if i want it.  Because my mom was probably a US citizen when i was born or whatever?  But i've never bothered, because lol.  I don't think i want the bureaucratic or tax nightmare or anything that goes along with that.  Maybe one day.  Hardly seems worth the effort though right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

How about this Tug. If you survive tonight I’ll send my droid to you and you can tell everyone what it does.

pew pew cat GIF

I feel like there could be probing involved when you make statements like that

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

How about this Tug. If you survive tonight I’ll send my droid to you and you can tell everyone what it does.

pew pew cat GIF

That a bigtime scum threat?

Cute kitties won't distract me.  What's the droid unit do, and why can you send it to me?