R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

Imo. You guys should take me and BKs players, put them in a pool. And go from worst to best in a non-snake draft, you can do it on here. Draft like 3 rounds. Then take those 10 teams then after that keep like 6-8 players for 2018 then a huge snake draft on ESPN for the rest of the players. Just forget the draft pick deals and everything from this season. Just reset the league, but keep the 'core' players you've built up to this point. So you guys don't lose your favorite player(s), but you reset the league enough where everyone is on a somewhat equal playing field for 2018. HH would still have a insane 6 keepers for 2018, but that's fine, he built it and he can keep the best 6 while the other 9 kinda refresh.

I would even say a rule should be in the 'contraction draft' is any player you pick you MUST keep. That way a team like HH who probably wouldn't keep the 10th pick over Goldy, Harper, Bryant, Turner, Kershaw, Sale. That way more players for the lower tier teams to keep. 

I have no say, but this is IMO the best way to contract teams while keeping the core of the remaining 10 teams intact, while giving every owner a legit chance to win in 2018.

I dunno. Maybe I'll get an itch again later on but I can't really say for sure what I'm doing yet. Who knows, after the season is over, I might find it too hard to leave behind...

1. Gary Sanchez | C
  2. Willson Contreras | C
  3. Edwin Encarnacion | 1B
  4. Ozzie Albies | 2B/SS
  5. Whit Merrifield | 2B
  6. Miguel Sano | 3B
  7. Javier Baez | UTIL
  8. Carlos Correa | SS
  9. Mike Trout | OF
  10. Andrew Benintendi | OF
  11. Kyle Tucker | OF
  12. Lewis Brinson | OF

That's a lot of offensive talent LOL

Justin Smoak

Josh Bell / Travis Shaw

Corey Seager

Manny Machado

Nick Senzel

Michael Conforto

Byron Buxton

Victor Robles

Ronald Acuna

Jose Berrios

Alex Reyes

Lucas Giolito/Tyler Glasnow 

Gonna need to make a deal this off season.. Willing to package one of Smoak/Bell/Shaw and a youngster for a keeper

8 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

He gets trout in the pool that has bd and bks team in it. 

Otani goes #1 in the free agency draft of all the non keepers. 

Why aren't we just throwing everyone into one draft ? When was this idea voted on ?

This is new to me 2 drafts 

Lol.. 

this is what we have been talking about for a while. It hasn't been voted on but it seems to be the most logical. 

All of bk and bds players go into a pool, it's a non snake draft for two rounds. Those players can be kept to the owners digression. Makes Up for the fact that we are a somewhat top heavy league. 

This helps out the bottom teams a heck of alot

more then throwing them all in the fa pool. 

Archived