R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

On 17/09/2017 at 5:34 PM, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

This league is so dead. You dumbasses are going to keep 12 and put me and BKs teams in a big draft instead of refreshing the league. F U C K in morons. Now you know why this league is dead.

Sit down boy, go take a nap..

We're figuring it out and we have lots of time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you will likely contract in this league but if there ends up being a team available I'd be interested in taking over. I'm highly active in my other FF baseball leagues (1st in one and close 2nd in another this year, humble brag). 

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 11:32 AM, Herbie_Hancock said:

#keepitalive

I want make a proposal that we change from Roto to H2H or if their is a 3rd option. H2H gives more people a chance. Seems like in Roto, we get 2 or 3 guys who get good leads, and the rest have no shot at winning, which leads to guys checking out or massively selling off. In H2H, a guy who is the 8th seed still has a chance to win the Champ.

Just a thought...

I'll come back only if we borderline completely reboot the league. I'm saying something like I proposed last year with teams keeping 2 to 4 players and resetting rosters with a fresh start. Past draft pick trades reset as well. Otherwise, I'm out. 

On 12/01/2018 at 12:43 PM, bkobow05 said:

I'll come back only if we borderline completely reboot the league. I'm saying something like I proposed last year with teams keeping 2 to 4 players and resetting rosters with a fresh start. Past draft pick trades reset as well. Otherwise, I'm out. 

I'm good with resetting rosters with 2-4 keepers and everyone keeps there full arsenal of picks

I'd love to stay in this league as well. But, if we restart and people keep their picks wouldn't that just make things equally uneven again? It seems like that was why people wanted to restart to make things on an even playing field.

45 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I'd love to stay in this league as well. But, if we restart and people keep their picks wouldn't that just make things equally uneven again? It seems like that was why people wanted to restart to make things on an even playing field.

No...

If we restart and people have OTHER people's picks, it would make it uneven.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:43 AM, bkobow05 said:

Archived