R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think you should have to have a startable roster.  Even MLB teams that tank have to put a team on the field.  The depth can all be prospects but nobody should be running with 3 or 4 MLB players again. 

Yeah, I think that's something I can get behind. You can collect prospects but you must have a current MLB player to slot in to every starting spot (except maybe RP). It doesn't keep people from getting prospects but it also keeps the competitive balance there as well. They won't win but they also aren't guaranteed to flop every single cat.

Also, are we staying ROTO if we reset? I have no qualms with going back to H2H to keep things more spicy as well.

Also, considering mostly everyone being on board with the reset, are we going to have to replace @Its A Sabotage and @packerbacker87 ?

Fellas please chime in and let me know. We've got time but I want to get a grasp on this thing going now. We also need to set up some guaranteed reset baselines and then start working out what we do and do not want going forward.

1 minute ago, Its A Sabotage said:

oh

Asking an honest question, my man. Not sure where you stand on this.

Also, haven't heard from @zelbell either IIRC. I believe he's currently off the grid but who knows. Have we heard from everyone else?

@Herbie_Hancock @Mr. bDoDDleS @biggio7 @BillsGuy82 @Sllim Pickens @Dingo18287 @malibuspeedrace @I_GET_SAX

Pretty sure that's everyone not already tagged by me above.

Archived