Dak suffers compound fracture, out for season

D82

26 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Yep and then guess who? Matt Ryan. And then guess who? Deshaun Watson. 

Combined record of the teams? 4-14. And I’m not sure how much credit we are giving Dalton for 1 of those wins. 

Your top 3 passers play for horrible teams that are playing from behind. I believe all three guys are talented, but these bulk stats are more indicative of bad teams then they are great QBs imo. 

ANY/A continues to be the one metric to look at regarding QB play.

Dak is 10th. Russ is #1. Mahomes #3. ARodgers # 5. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/passing.htm

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Combined record of the teams? 4-14. And I’m not sure how much credit we are giving Dalton for 1 of those wins. 

Your top 3 passers play for horrible teams that are playing from behind. I believe all three guys are talented, but these bulk stats are more indicative of bad teams then they are great QBs imo. 

Top ten QB...

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Agreed. And Dak would be higher if not for 2 hailmary INTs. Though I do like how the Eagles poster combines ANY/A + PFF + Pass Rating + QBR + DVOA. Its truly unbiased at that point. The only thing ANY/A suffers at is it punishes the QB for a bad OL/Drops. But its still the best metric there is. 

• Like 1

Hope you guys resign Dak. I'm from a family thats a pretty even split down the middle for Texans-Cowboys fans so I was a bit sour on him for a while cause of dumb personal bias but the truth is that he is actually possibly top 5, definitely top 10. 

Worth every penny of the 38 mil he wanted or something like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Obvious obligatory post cause I am a Texans fan but if Dak was playing rn and wasn't injured and had a better team record, he would be the top of the MVP discussion. I never really realized until I saw how good my QB was playing, realized how good Dak was playing, that team record was a big part in who becomes MVP.