Which player gives you the best odds to win a SB with a clean roster? A Rod or Russell Wilson

mdonnelly21

27 members have voted

1. 1. With a Clean Roster which Player Gives You The Best Odds To Win A SB

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Russell Wilson

Both won their Superbowls with their best defense so far in their careers (probably), both have proven and continue to prove that they don't need the best weapons in the league to win, both makes plays from absolutely nowhere if under duress.

I'm going Wilson because he's more durable and overcomes bad Offensive Lines and is a better GWD QB. 

Depends on if we're talking career (Rodgers), peak (Rodgers) or if we are going to take age into account (Wilson) or if we go by smaller sample sizes like last game (Rodgers) or last five games (Wilson) or any number of other situations that you could concoct.  Not knowing this, I went with Rodgers as I simply consider him the superior QB in most situations and also the only one with concrete evidence of being able to be THE GUY to carry a team to a Super Bowl win.