Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

On 10/16/2020 at 11:29 AM, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen,

Good morning. Hitler has scheduled a military briefing for today at 1:00. Stauffenberg will start once everyone is present. Before arming the explosives, Stauffenberg will call here for authorization to proceed. After the flash, his inside man will sever ALL communications. Assuming Fromm refuses to join us, Olbricht will take command of the Reserve Army and initiate "Valkyrie". Then, he will notify all district commanders that the SS is attempting to seize power. The Reserve Army will arrest ALL SS, Gestapo, and Nazi officials. By then, Stauffenberg will have returned to Berlin and taken command of the Reserve Army. Witzleben and I will assume the roles of Commander of the Armed Forces and Head of State. With Berlin secured, Dr. Goerdeler will address the nation as our new Chancellor. Then, God willing, we can negotiate a truce with the Allies and save Europe from total destruction.

An exact quote from Beck, in which I claim early, and outline everything. Some of you guys are SO GOOD at this game.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Hey rack, based on your PM, is it clear that you’re Town at first reading?  Because Rick’s fixation on me this game originated because Jason entered the thread and asked if Hitler was a good guy, and I pushed that.

Well it looks like Jason is a named character whereas I'm basically just a generic soldier. So I can't really speculate as to what is in his PM. But our alignment is literally German Resistance so idk

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well it looks like Jason is a named character whereas I'm basically just a generic soldier. So I can't really speculate as to what is in his PM. But our alignment is literally German Resistance so idk

Tbh, Rick is probably going to accuse you now.