Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

tbh, I don’t think a lie detector even targets people.  It targets thread content.  So, the lie detector does not really work out too well.  But, I guess Orca could treat it differently.

Not that the target resolution is why we are lynching him.  Just saying.  But, TLO is dead-on.  I’m innocent and telling the truth (= 

Just now, Counselor said:

So what is going on? We screwed or what? Two players that couldn’t be voted out and now what?

I think we can reasonably assume you and Buff are not threats to Town, regardless of your alignment. Daniel is, quite obviously, Hitler. We just need to find his scummates and it's GG, I think.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Glen's accusing TLO of lying about his Night 1 action.

This is where I’m conflicted because on one hand i want to go Glen, but I trust Dome. So Dome is either playing a masterful scum game and he and Glen are Daniel’s scum mates or TLO is scum and we are going to have to most likely find his scum mate. Realistically how many scum can there be? Would their really be 5 mafia in this game?

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

This is where I’m conflicted because on one hand i want to go Glen, but I trust Dome. So Dome is either playing a masterful scum game and he and Glen are Daniel’s scum mates or TLO is scum and we are going to have to most likely find his scum mate. Realistically how many scum can there be? Would their really be 5 mafia in this game?

Maybe? We have three non-Mafia confirmed dead, 8 total non-Town wouldn't be out of the question.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

i have no info pointing to glen being good, just to be clear. im totally trusting my gut on that.