Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I left all my jokes at the repair shop bc they need fixing 🤣

Now onto bigger and better things.  Why the tunnel on Bantle swag?

If you look at his previous games I feel more than confident that Bantle is town.  Seems much more likely that he got his role and alignment and just didn't know who was scum, town, or indy.   

Tunnel?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That was ironically Orca's last game, when we had multiball, and even though everyone knew Bantle was the roleblock and Squire was scum that was messing with Dome, the entire game got way out of hand and culminated in me figuring out Touch had been converted and fixating on you as scum, and then when we were trying to get rid of Pickle, Squire, and Bantle headed into lylo, @squire12 threatened to kill @Forge who then completely betrayed us and voted me instead. Really, lulz factor was high all around. :)

Thanks for the summary no one asked for

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen,

Good morning. Hitler has scheduled a military briefing for today at 1:00. Stauffenberg will start once everyone is present. Before arming the explosives, Stauffenberg will call here for authorization to proceed. After the flash, his inside man will sever ALL communications. Assuming Fromm refuses to join us, Olbricht will take command of the Reserve Army and initiate "Valkyrie". Then, he will notify all district commanders that the SS is attempting to seize power. The Reserve Army will arrest ALL SS, Gestapo, and Nazi officials. By then, Stauffenberg will have returned to Berlin and taken command of the Reserve Army. Witzleben and I will assume the roles of Commander of the Armed Forces and Head of State. With Berlin secured, Dr. Goerdeler will address the nation as our new Chancellor. Then, God willing, we can negotiate a truce with the Allies and save Europe from total destruction.

I feel like you said something here that isn’t just a joke.

so far Jason is legit the only guy to have shown any ounce of non D1 play. Hard claim while he was 2-3 votes on him.

He's either lying and scum... Or town & just really bad.

I feel no shame in voting him D1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen,

Good morning. Hitler has scheduled a military briefing for today at 1:00. Stauffenberg will start once everyone is present. Before arming the explosives, Stauffenberg will call here for authorization to proceed. After the flash, his inside man will sever ALL communications. Assuming Fromm refuses to join us, Olbricht will take command of the Reserve Army and initiate "Valkyrie". Then, he will notify all district commanders that the SS is attempting to seize power. The Reserve Army will arrest ALL SS, Gestapo, and Nazi officials. By then, Stauffenberg will have returned to Berlin and taken command of the Reserve Army. Witzleben and I will assume the roles of Commander of the Armed Forces and Head of State. With Berlin secured, Dr. Goerdeler will address the nation as our new Chancellor. Then, God willing, we can negotiate a truce with the Allies and save Europe from total destruction.

Are you saying that there are actual procedural elements to the function of the phases or something?  And we have different opportunities depending on Hitler’s schedule?  And communication might be limited among people, even if some others know the identity of others.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

so far Jason is legit the only guy to have shown any ounce of non D1 play. Hard claim while he was 2-3 votes on him.

He's either lying and scum... Or town & just really bad.

I feel no shame in voting him D1

How is being the most honest person with all my cards on the table from the start “really bad” unless you are nazi scum?

Glen

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

How is being the most honest person with all my cards on the table from the start “really bad” unless you are nazi scum?

Glen

If I were Nazi scum it would be a good thing(for me) for you to be honest about your role.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now all those I listed are looking real bad.  Who would have thunk it 🤔

lol, yeah, for sure.

Dozen issues with the scenario as it is, but even if we assume it’s true, I have no idea what we would do without the vaunted combined thoughts of Naz and Jason.

13 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

So what are your roles guys? We think that the nazis are town or the resistance is? Hitler good or bad? Let’s talk 

like, for D1 reads, this is strong.