Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

@Forge @bigbadbuff @Counselor

Forge is at least not mafia just based on logistics alone. And I trust bbb and Counselor so hopefully one of you isn't big braining me. So it basically comes down to Pickle and Blue here. I know which way I lean at this point (although it's not a super strong lean) but I want to hear your thoughts. I asked Pickle and Blue to make their cases and share relevant info and this is what they gave me. Based on the info above and everything else that's happened this game, who do you guys think is the final scum?

oh you want evidence.  

Blue has buddied swag and personally attacked me the whole game.  

Blue purposely blocked josh instead of Daniel who survived the lynch and is Hitler

Blue has trashed me for my game play when he in fact has played 100 times worse.  I thought he was a mafia God (more like a pile of trash).  I wonder why that is.  

GLEN caught something that blue said and said if he dies we should kill blue to avenge him and bc its him. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

oh you want evidence.  

Blue has buddied swag and personally attacked me the whole game.  

Blue purposely blocked josh instead of Daniel who survived the lynch and is Hitler

Blue has trashed me for my game play when he in fact has played 100 times worse.  I thought he was a mafia God (more like a pile of trash).  I wonder why that is.  

GLEN caught something that blue said and said if he dies we should kill blue to avenge him and bc its him. 

Literally none of that means **** other than the bold. If you could point me to that quote from Glen I would appreciate it.

Literally none of that means **** other than the bold. If you could point me to that quote from Glen I would appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I assume I’m dead

if so vote blue for the memes and me

1 hour ago, Glen said:

No need to be sorry. When I saw blue omit me from the list I assumed I was dead.

And why I ask u to avenge me.

Just now, rackcs said:

I would like to point out that Pickle's rationale for not protecting the outed Watcher is that Glen was supposedly vanilla, and therefore could not have "caught" anything.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What you're saying is the same as claiming that Han Solo would be a plausible fakeclaim in Star Wars Mafia.

I don't think your character is on the same level as Han Solo so slow your roll there bud. Literally on the wikipedia cast list your character is one below Pickle's and neither are near the top. So that is a very gross mischaracterization of your character's importance.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I would like to point out that Pickle's rationale for not protecting the outed Watcher is that Glen was supposedly vanilla, and therefore could not have "caught" anything.

Honestly you both have been bad with your recent night moves. You for somehow not blocking the killer with very limited options and Pickle for protecting himself when he was clearly not going to be the kill. 

I don't think your character is on the same level as Han Solo so slow your roll there bud. Literally on the wikipedia cast list your character is one below Pickle's and neither are near the top. So that is a very gross mischaracterization of your character's importance.

lol

You realize Adolf Hitler is right below my character on that cast list, right? It's quite obviously not in order of character importance.

Just now, Blue said:

lol

You realize Adolf Hitler is right below my character on that cast list, right? It's quite obviously not in order of character importance.

In terms of the movie, I could easily see that. I literally just tried to look up statistics for how much screen time each character had during the movie to see but couldn't find any.

Just now, rackcs said:

Honestly you both have been bad with your recent night moves. You for somehow not blocking the killer with very limited options and Pickle for protecting himself when he was clearly not going to be the kill. 

I literally explained my reasoning for blocking Daniel last Night. If Pickle is scum, and I'm pretty sure he is, I've blocked scum three times in six Nights. One of the times I didn't, I was blocked from stopping Buff from planting a bomb, and I would have saved Mwil.

Just now, rackcs said:

In terms of the movie, I could easily see that. I literally just tried to look up statistics for how much screen time each character had during the movie to see but couldn't find any.

Maybe you  should, I don't know, read the wiki link I gave you when I hardclaimed.

Like literally the plot couldn't have happened without my character. Pickle is claiming a guy who had no contributions to the plot and did nothing except jump in front of his boss while they were in front of the firing line.