Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It is. It also shows all of the others there that were executed and are town.  Oh and the fact that I was with Stauffenberg when he planted the final bomb.

Its clear that orca went with no name soldiers or whatever as scum the scum fake claim and used some questionable characters as town to throw us off.  But calling me scum is like calling Tom Cruise's character in the movie scum.  

It's really not at all like that. This argument is just as ridiculous as Blue's. I also very much disagree about no name soldiers being the fake claim, all of the scum so far at least as far as I can remember have given specific names of characters.

Just now, Blue said:

Yes, the guy whose job it was to shut down communications from Hitler's base so the military could enact a coup is definitely not any more significant than a random aide.

Jesus christ obviously I mean in terms of the movie itself. I've made that very clear by this point that I'm talking about it in terms of their importance/screen time/relevance/whatever you want to kill it in the movie itself and not the real event.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

It's really not at all like that. This argument is just as ridiculous as Blue's. I also very much disagree about no name soldiers being the fake claim, all of the scum so far at least as far as I can remember have given specific names of characters.

Daniel is the only one to give a character name, as far as I recall

Just now, rackcs said:

Jesus christ obviously I mean in terms of the movie itself. I've made that very clear by this point that I'm talking about it in terms of their importance/screen time/relevance/whatever you want to kill it in the movie itself and not the real event.

Pickle himself has stated repeatedly that the movie follows the real-life events very closely.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It is. It also shows all of the others there that were executed and are town.  Oh and the fact that I was with Stauffenberg when he planted the final bomb.

Its clear that orca went with no name soldiers or whatever as scum the scum fake claim and used some questionable characters as town to throw us off.  But calling me scum is like calling Tom Cruise's character in the movie scum.  

@rackcs I think blue is town based on this☝️

But then again Blue's character is responsible for them getting caught as well.  He tried to save himself "When it became clear that the attempt had failed, Fellgiebel had to override the communications black-out he had set up."

That said he was still executed (just not with my posse)

Forge.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs I think blue is town based on this☝️

But then again Blue's character is responsible for them getting caught as well.  He tried to save himself "When it became clear that the attempt had failed, Fellgiebel had to override the communications black-out he had set up."

That said he was still executed (just not with my posse)

Forge.  

Literally right below that it says he refused to give up his co-conspirators after he was caught and tortured.

Just now, Blue said:

The fact that I have to convince anyone at this point that Rick is Mafia is almost enough for me to commit seppuku all on its own.

Trust the process. There's no need to rush and the more thoughts and information we get out in the open, the better. You have to look at it from the outside, just as there's nothing clearing Rick there's nothing really clearing you either.

Just now, rackcs said:

I really don't see how it can be Forge if it's true that he killed the same night as mafia. There's obviously some chance that that's the case but I very much don't think so.

Me and orca have literally used this same setup before.  A mafia members only role is like a strongman hit.  

Well there are 3 options 

Blue/Daniel

Forge/Daniel

Forge (SK) and Daniel is now alone.