BDL 2020 Week 6 - Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Seoul Dragons

rackcs

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Seoul Dragons  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Antarctica Katabatic Beasts
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 04:01 AM

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

I'm voting Antarctica solely because of the late writeup. I don't understand Antarctica's decision to go with that offense when 2 of those RBs barely play. Not to mention being behind that OL. And then running it over 75% of the time, which I would wager just about never happens. They've got a good QB and three good WRs. Throw that ****. Because I don't think this team is constructed to be run heavy right now.

You know football?

Mattison is the starting rb for the Vikings and Akers was the starter got injured. Came back did awesome and was expected to start.  No one knows why Akers didn't start.  

As to the bolded.  Its bc certain people are blindly giving us the L bc our oline sucks despite it being far better than their warped minds can handle.  

It is what it is. People wanna not judge the team on the field that's fine.  

I mean we say we are only quick passing it one week in combination with roll outs to avoid the rush....everyone says the rush is too good for our **** line.  Its like they don't know football.   Count how many times a free rusher takes down LJ (it just won't happen) but these tools think blocked rushers are gonna do it and do it every damn play.  

Not to mention 3 of the top wr's in football getting open.  Nope can't release the ball in time.  Not allowed to scramble in this league.   🤣

We say we throw the ball at all, 75% give us an automatic L.  Don't try and critique the gameplan when none of those voting give a damn about it.  If they had, not a single one would have given us losses the last 6 weeks with the reasoning "o line sucks rush gets to LJ" "o line sucks can't run the ball" 

Its like none of you watch football.  Dalvin Cook runs for 200 yards behind Dozier.  Blue "their o line sucks, i can't believe they are playing Dozier".  Dude is ******* good enough to block for a back to get 200 ******* yards.  

Hell half the damn people would have given us another L if it weren't for some sort of late submission.  Thats straight laughable. 

We are a legit top 5 team in the league that are being manipulated due to fake reasons "o line sucks".  

Brady is a damn hack now that can't throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field yet I don't just straight give an L to whoever has him. 

Welp I'm rambling now.  If anyone read this whole thing, I'm sorry.  Honestly I don't even know what my point was, I guess I just needed to vent. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You know football?

Mattison is the starting rb for the Vikings and Akers was the starter got injured. Came back did awesome and was expected to start.  No one knows why Akers didn't start.  

As to the bolded.  Its bc certain people are blindly giving us the L bc our oline sucks despite it being far better than their warped minds can handle.  

I mean we say we are only quick passing it one week in combination with roll outs to avoid the rush....everyone says the rush is too good for our **** line.  Its like they don't know football.   Count how many times a free rusher takes down LJ (it just won't happen) but these tools think blocked rushers are gonna do it and do it every damn play.  

Not to mention 3 of the top wr's in football getting open.  Nope can't release the ball in time.  Not allowed to scramble in this league.   🤣

We say we throw the ball at all, 75% give us an automatic L.  Don't try and critique the gameplan when none of those voting give a damn about it.  If they had, not a single one would have given us losses the last 6 weeks with the reasoning "o line sucks rush gets to LJ" "o line sucks can't run the ball" 

Its like none of you watch football.  Dalvin Cook runs for 200 yards behind Dozier.  Blue "their o line sucks, i can't believe they are playing Dozier".  Dude is ******* good enough to block for a back to get 200 ******* yards.  

Hell half the damn people would have given us another L if it weren't for some sort of late submission.  Thats straight laughable. 

We are a legit top 5 team in the league that are being manipulated due to fake reasons "o line sucks".  

Brady is a damn hack now that can't throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field yet I don't just straight give an L to whoever has him. 

Welp I'm rambling now.  If anyone read this whole thing, I'm sorry.  Honestly I don't even know what my point was, I guess I just needed to vent. 

This was entertaining I needed a laugh 

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You know football?

Cmon now. Alexander Mattison was getting rougly 26% of snaps before Cook went down and still gets under 50% of the snaps now with him out. Cam Akers was getting far, far less. Even when he started he was at a third of the carries. This week he didn't get a single rush so it's not just him not being the starter, they're not using him at all right now. And that's in a 32 team league.

Which brings me to my second point about your OL. Dozier might be serviceable in the NFL. But serviceable in the NFL means bad in the BDL. We're a 16 team league. So a guy ranked 16th at their position is solid in the NFL but barely starter quality in the BDL. 

People do care about the gameplan but if they don't think your lineup can execute said gameplan then they're only so much you can do. You can have the perfect gameplan but if your players can't execute it only goes so far. And your team is not a top 5 team in this league. Your team would be decent with Barkley but with him out it's certainly closer to the bottom.

And finally, this is a league all about perception. So if the vast majority of voters think your OL is bad, then it is bad. It's one of the good and bad things about this league. So I'd start trying to pay attention to the "warped minds" and what they think because that's all that matters.

• Like 1