BDL 2020 Week 6 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals

rackcs

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 04:01 AM

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

With the most respect im not trying to start any drama here jbut ust maybe since both of you already wrote the game plan, instead of arguing maybe let the voters decide what you wrote i& what you did not

We are having fun boner nose 2!  No one pays attention to our arguments anyhow! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

With the most respect im not trying to start any drama here jbut ust maybe since both of you already wrote the game plan, instead of arguing maybe let the voters decide what you wrote i& what you did not

We already moved over to Facebook messenger.

• Like 1

I would voted for Rome if they started Brees. Herbert could be legit but I think Berlin has one of the few secondaries that can actually play the matchups Rome presents. This is an even game but I can’t seem to decide a winner yet. 

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I would voted for Rome if they started Brees. Herbert could be legit but I think Berlin has one of the few secondaries that can actually play the matchups Rome presents. This is an even game but I can’t seem to decide a winner yet. 

If it's any help one way or the other he's playing a lot of zone 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That was the idea.  Try to get y'all behind the chains on early downs and force mistakes.

Just clearing it up for frogs is all.  He can decide if he you'd be successful or not but I do mention a plethora of zone busting plays in the writeup