Bears Training Camp 2017

CBears019

Camp runs July 26 - Aug 13 and Bears have a lot of questions going into it.

Most notably is the QB position:  How is Glennon going to perform with Trubisky breathing down his neck?  WILL Trubisky going to be actually breathing down his neck, or is he getting the preverbial red shirt status this year regardless of how he performs?  And most pressing QB question - Will Mark Sanchez do another butt fumble? 

Wide Receivers:  Will Kevin White stay healthy and take the #1 spot?  Is Cam Meredith going to continue his progression?  How will the rest of the hodgepodge group of receivers fall into place?

Defense:  Can Leonard Floyd stay concussion-free and continue his development from his rookie year?  With the Bears having one of the better front 7s in the league, most questions lie in the secondary.  How will the 37 corners we have shake out?  How about the safeties?

Discuss anything about the Bears heading into the 2017 season.

I have no idea what I want out of the Bears this season other than you young guys to show that they can make an impact for many seasons to come.  I really hope Trubisky pushes Glennon to where Glennon wants to be traded.  I honestly think that the WR position is a dumpster fire, but we'll see their outcome.

I live in Bourbonnais so I will be attending some TC events here and there. My buddy has a house that overlooks the practice fields that they use so we can just post up there with a few beers and check in on whats going on. Fun few weeks here in BEARbonnais.. 

19 hours ago, coors said:

I live in Bourbonnais so I will be attending some TC events here and there. My buddy has a house that overlooks the practice fields that they use so we can just post up there with a few beers and check in on whats going on. Fun few weeks here in BEARbonnais.. 

That sounds awesome.  Kinda jealous.

I'll be going to camp on Saturday most likely... let me know if ya'll want me to focus on anyway. My eyes by default always go to the QB, but I have no intention of watching Glennon (or so I think...)

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

HJQ carted off the field after rolling ankle. Fox doesn't think it's serious, for whatever that's worth.

Not to sound heartless, but better him than any of the other safeties. We need Demps, Amos might have a chance to improve, and we have Jackson, Bush, Houston-Carson, and Hall are younger with more upside. And HJQ only really should be looked to contribute on special teams. Just means more reps for the younger guys for the time being.

Archived