Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I love how Malfatron has turned from one of the best players in Mafia to a completely unreasonable and tunneling oaf who has preemptively laid out a fabricated case against me to get to lylo/win as scum.

Why do you think it's lylo?

Just now, MWil23 said:

I love how Malfatron has turned from one of the best players in Mafia to a completely unreasonable and tunneling oaf who has preemptively laid out a fabricated case against me to get to lylo/win as scum.

really? tunelling?

fmpov, it has to be you.

daniel - killed scum

squire - pardoned nacho

orca- cleared via the host

the evidence against you is pretty clear, but admittedly easier in my position. i get why people might suspect me too

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

really? tunelling?

fmpov, it has to be you.

daniel - killed scum

squire - pardoned nacho

orca- cleared via the host

the evidence against you is pretty clear, but admittedly easier in my position. i get why people might suspect me too

I mean, the way I see it, if we lynch wrong, it's still 4 players left.  Scum kills one, three left.  It's clearly you or MWil at this point.  We can get it wrong and still win unless there was recruitment.  In which case, who the hell knows?

Just now, Daniel said:

I mean, the way I see it, if we lynch wrong, it's still 4 players left.  Scum kills one, three left.  It's clearly you or MWil at this point.  We can get it wrong and still win unless there was recruitment.  In which case, who the hell knows?

same. if they have 5 scum, oh well.

I'll admit, I was way more suspicious of Malf for most of the game, but I have to think it's MWil.  If Malf tricked me with that early fakeclaim, kudos.

I'll lock in MWil.  If I'm guessing wrong, blame me in the post-game, but we still should win.

Making it this far when Josh outted himself and Daboyle early on is a good effort.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Makes you wonder if you vs malfatron is town vs town.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'll admit, I was way more suspicious of Malf for most of the game, but I have to think it's MWil.  If Malf tricked me with that early fakeclaim, kudos.

I'll lock in MWil.  If I'm guessing wrong, blame me in the post-game, but we still should win.

Making it this far when Josh outted himself and Daboyle early on is a good effort.

It really does tbh.

Hes completely unverified and it could have been swoosh while killed Daboyle.