Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I completely missed that.

Of course, if the scum pooled their funds, then the scum are broke, giving us an investigation tool if we need to use it in thread.  We can transfer money freely, so there's nothing stopping us, if the need arises, later in the game, from transferring exactly the amount someone needs to them and see if they can purchase it.

That is brilliant!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

we can effectively end the game literally right now lol

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

we should do that now actually just to see

Well, we can only do it a few times, since I assume the items can only be purchased once.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Matts4313if a player tried to give funds in thread and didnt have those funds would you iform us of this fact?

1. You can give your money to others if you chose. You can do that publicly or by PMing me. 
  2. You purchase a prize via PM to me.
  3. I will keep a private running tally of each players money. 
  4. The prizes have different meanings whether you are town or scum. For that reason, I will not describe them further than their name. Use your imagination. 

If anyone has a question about their money, please PM me. All money/balance/purchasing matters are handled privately. All players are told via PM if their balance changes for whatever reason.