Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

can you be more specific? is it random or what?

I have three different powers and I can use one each night. the catch is I must use all 3 before repeating them. one of the three was a roleblock, which I used N2 on daboyle. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Couldn't you just give me the money and I use the time machine since I already have 10 mil?

malf should be giving you 20M but has mysteriously vanished

unfortanutely, I can't give you the 10M i just received from swoosh.

but the idea was that i would collect the money since I'm the lynch today and thus when I flip town the transfers would be confirmed

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Daboyle potentially has extra money, meaning at least one scummy could have money left.  Two if he and Josh aren't on the same team.

So that means all didn't have to pool their money to buy the court battle.

that's true. I want to see what host responds to my query about the winner of the minigame. daboyle claims to not have won and all other results were public

doesn't look good for daboyle either way though

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

even if daboyle has money, he shouldn't be able to give money to a scum partner than have that scum partner give it to me:

I mean, I'm not really buying this as a method of clearing, but as a method to get around the circumstance the day phase has been shifted into.

There is nothing to stop Person X from entering the thread and transferring money they do not have to you, while Person Y (as Person X's teammate) transfers the money via PM.  Unless there is some host verification in-thread, which I doubt tbh.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

even if daboyle has money, he shouldn't be able to give money to a scum partner than have that scum partner give it to me:

If daboyle only had 20M because Josh transferred his money to him, and two scum buddies, one of them has 10M left.  If he won the contest and is lying to look like he has less money, then they have 20M collectively.  He doesn't have to transfer to a scum partner.  If you don't know who's turning over the money, then his scum partners send it via PM and he just says sent in the thread.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I'm not really buying this as a method of clearing, but as a method to get around the circumstance the day phase has been shifted into.

There is nothing to stop Person X from entering the thread and transferring money they do not have to you, while Person Y (as Person X's teammate) transfers the money via PM.  Unless there is some host verification in-thread, which I doubt tbh.

Ah that's true

At the very least if they do that its less money in their hands