Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are one of the 6 possible scum that @MWil23 can cut down to 5.  By how repetitive your post was you definitely did not visit me and thus are not the protector 

Increasing the odds of you being scum. 

so you are stating you know you were protected?

you are discounting the idea of being a roleblock or redirect move used against you?

IMO, if I'm scum, I absolutely roll the dice by doubling up with a redirector and using Pickle as a defacto second scum killer. On the chance that I'm caught "visiting" Pickle, I claim protector or Town redirector that is trying to kill scum because I had a good read/didn't trust Counselor/Pickle.

If I get CC'd by the actual redirector (Town), then I've done by job by knowing who to hit/outing a major Town wildcard and power role.

Given that Pickle didn't kill last night, and I don't for a second believe that he's both an X shot (2 shot in this case) AND an odd night (LOL) he's either failing badly at a gimmick or scum.

@Daniel tell me I'm wrong.

Just now, MWil23 said:

IMO, if I'm scum, I absolutely roll the dice by doubling up with a redirector and using Pickle as a defacto second scum killer. On the chance that I'm caught "visiting" Pickle, I claim protector or Town redirector that is trying to kill scum because I had a good read/didn't trust Counselor/Pickle.

If I get CC'd by the actual redirector (Town), then I've done by job by knowing who to hit/outing a major Town wildcard and power role.

Given that Pickle didn't kill last night, and I don't for a second believe that he's both an X shot (2 shot in this case) AND an odd night (LOL) he's either failing badly at a gimmick or scum.

Don't forget he fished for the protector first.

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so you are stating you know you were protected?

you are discounting the idea of being a roleblock or redirect move used against you?

Are people all of this, I am taking a highly educated guess 

I already stated if you had read

1. I was not told I failed, so I would assume that means I could not be blocked or jailed. 

2. My move stayed on daboyle, so I could not have been redirected 

That means roleblock and redirect are not options 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You are wrong to assume there is a redirect of any kind. Its possible but never a given

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Don't forget he fished for the protector first.

Oh, I haven't forgotten one bit...I'm speaking strictly from a mechanical standpoint. :)

How can one be both an x shot and an odd/even?

And, given that there weren't any kills from the claimed odd night/2 shot/I lost my 2nd shot because Counselor had it on Daboyle who was day killed and it wasn't void and someone visited him, why protect that individual/fish?

:)

So, is it a gambit, or is he lying scum?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You are wrong to assume there is a redirect of any kind. Its possible but never a given

I'm not adamantly assuming that there is, more or less just thinking out loud. Assuming a protector would assume that a TOWN player visited him and that it wasn't scum...

...and he's assuming that there's only ONE PERSON.

IMO, it's highly likely the person that visited Pickle is also scum if Pickle is scum.

22 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I wasn’t given any notification of being roleblocked or visited at all last night.

18 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I didn’t even use a move last night. I haven’t used a single move yet

Josh, why would you have been told if you hadn't used a move? Why not come out with that immediately as opposed to waiting 4 hours?

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not adamantly assuming that there is, more or less just thinking out loud. Assuming a protector would assume that a TOWN player visited him and that it wasn't scum...

...and he's assuming that there's only ONE PERSON.

IMO, it's highly likely the person that visited Pickle is also scum if Pickle is scum.

What does this refer to/mean