Weak 8: Dalllas 9's @ Philadelphia Fulghams

ninjapirate

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s really more the point that Carson is just continuously careless with the ball. Like, what doesn’t he get. Tuck it, throw it away, in the dirt. Anything but hold onto it with one arm while trying to shed 300 lb men. 

Hey, I agree with you there, but so many people completely overreact and don't understand to take the good with the bad. Yes we want him to fix his bad habits, but you can't call for him to never throw a pass again any time a mistake is made.

Just now, Danger said:

Hey, I agree with you there, but so many people completely overreact and don't understand to take the good with the bad. Yes we want him to fix his bad habits, but you can't call for him to never throw a pass again any time a mistake is made.

There needs to be a lot less bad. Regardless of the results he has two turnovers already today, that is flat out unacceptable from your big deal QB. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

It’s just so correctable. And he just...doesn’t want to. 

• Like 1