The good the bad and the ugly from todays game

Vladimir L

Allen can be a game manager the bar was low goijg against Dallas but it feels good. Gibson will be a star its good seeing Cams Sims get some catches. The defense showed up today. Young isnt getting sacks but he is playing well and disrupting plays. Our defensive mvp this year has got to be Sweat or Kendall Fuller. The offensive line looked decent today. Tim Settle is a solid rotation guy too. We should trade an interior lineman for an interior lineman in the off seasoj can be for a draft pick to land one.

Ionnadis or Settle for a 3rd.

The only bad is losing draft position.

• Like 1

1. The good, Cole Holcomb is back y’all!

2. Antonio Gibson has arrived ya’ll!

3. Terry McLaurin continues to be uncoverable.

4. Scherff played well in his return.

5. Logan Thomas had a nice day. As ATrain said, he looks like a good #2 for us mocking forward but we need to find a #1 TE next year.

The bad is Kyle Allen’s fumble at the goal line. Come on dude! The HC is giving you every chance to actually become more than a back up for this football team and you keep fumbling the job away.

The ugly has to be Bostic’s hit on Dalton and Landon Collins’s achillies injury.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

Allen can be a game manager the bar was low goijg against Dallas but it feels good. Gibson will be a star its good seeing Cams Sims get some catches. The defense showed up today. Young isnt getting sacks but he is playing well and disrupting plays. Our defensive mvp this year has got to be Sweat or Kendall Fuller. The offensive line looked decent today. Tim Settle is a solid rotation guy too. We should trade an interior lineman for an interior lineman in the off seasoj can be for a draft pick to land one.

Ionnadis or Settle for a 3rd.

The only bad is losing draft position.

I think we will trade Settle or Ioannidis in time, but it doesn’t need to be now. It can be next year.  Ioannidis is hurt, it doesn’t make sense to trade him his lowest value. 

Settle in a free agent after next season. We can’t trade him in March if we want to and role with Caleb Brantley as our 4th DT next year, a cheap FA or a rookie.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

1. The good, Cole Holcomb is back y’all!

2. Antonio Gibson has arrived ya’ll!

3. Terry McLaurin continues to be uncoverable.

4. Scherff played well in his return.

5. Logan Thomas had a nice day. As ATrain said, he looks like a good #2 for us mocking forward but we need to find a #1 TE next year.

The bad is Kyle Allen’s fumble at the goal line. Come on dude! The HC is giving you every chance to actually become more than a back up for this football team and you keep fumbling the job away.

The ugly has to be Bostic’s hit on Dalton and Landon Collins’s achillies injury.

I could watch that sack by Holcomb all day long.

• Like 2

@turtle28 I just wish that the coaching staff realizes what they have in Gibson and Holcomb, and that it's a bad idea for them to have a bunch of JAGs taking snaps from them.  Holcomb should be starting over a horrible Bostic anyway, and I get that Turner wants to have a RB by committee approach, but we are just wasting snaps by not getting Gibson out there to get experience at RB.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

@turtle28 I just wish that the coaching staff realizes what they have in Gibson and Holcomb, and that it's a bad idea for them to have a bunch of JAGs taking snaps from them.  Holcomb should be starting over a horrible Bostic anyway, and I get that Turner wants to have a RB by committee approach, but we are just wasting snaps by not getting Gibson out there to get experience at RB.  

keep it 100 the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think we will trade Settle or Ioannidis in time, but it doesn’t need to be now. It can be next year.  Ioannidis is hurt, it doesn’t make sense to trade him his lowest value. 

Settle in a free agent after next season. We can’t trade him in March if we want to and role with Caleb Brantley as our 4th DT next year, a cheap FA or a rookie.

ioannides is one of our best. Settle is good too. we have 70 mil in cap space we can pay guys.

14 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

The Ugly- Hopkins missing two kicks  . He's become a worry. You want him kicking a 46 yarder to win a Playoff game ?

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I didn't watch the game, but for those that did watch it, how did Allen look?

Obviously playing Dallas helped, but the stat sheet doesnt really wow me. The fact that we only had two punts seems to make me believe we were able to sustain drives. 

Terry McLaurin threw a vote of confidence at Allen after the game as well.

30 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

giphy.gif

I didn't watch the game, but for those that did watch it, how did Allen look?

Obviously playing Dallas helped, but the stat sheet doesnt really wow me. The fact that we only had two punts seems to make me believe we were able to sustain drives. 

Terry McLaurin threw a vote of confidence at Allen after the game as well.

We rushed the ball 40 times. That was a big reason. He looked "fine". Like you said, we played Dallas. 

• Like 1

Good;

1. Holcomb!!! Great game and his sack (totally crushed Elliot on the way)

2. Edge rusher: Young is playing as expected, Sweat keeps on adding sacks and Kerrigan again a sack

3. McLaurin, great WR 

4. Whole D

5. Gibson, great game with over his first 100 yards rushing

Could be better

1. Hopkins missed again. This shouldn’t stay for long. His short kick-off without airtime also cost us

2. Us winning, this kills the draft pick

3. Audience will be back, then the away team will be in the stands again 😂

4. Second half O, should have played and tried to score more

5. Bostic, nothing good about the hit which killed Dalton

• Like 1