Week 8: VIKINGS (1-5) at Packers (5-1)

swede700

7 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

For god sake its your 4 post on the same thing. 

We know. Let it go.

And 3 of them responses. Whine on your own sub, especially if you're wrong.

EDIT: OH NO. My bad, I'm on the wrong sub. Later and good game.

Edited by HyponGrey

What is Minnesota doing? We need to be 1-15 and need more picks likely to trade with the Jets for #1 overall. SIT Cook!! Trade Thielen yesterday, ugh, how did I know this team would continue to always make the wrong choices. Root for them to win and they crush your spirit. Root for a high draft pick and they play well in Green Bay. Insane 

4 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

What is Minnesota doing? We need to be 1-15 and need more picks likely to trade with the Jets for #1 overall. SIT Cook!! Trade Thielen yesterday, ugh, how did I know this team would continue to always make the wrong choices. Root for them to win and they crush your spirit. Root for a high draft pick and they play well in Green Bay. Insane 

I agree that we need to lose, but you don't go trading Theilen and benching Cook. We need our best players out there.

1 minute ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I agree that we need to lose, but you don't go trading Theilen and benching Cook. We need our best players out 

Well Zimmer isnt coaching to lose. This is infuriating, and we really need to trade Thielen, Rudolf, and Smith. Hope for minimum 2nd round picks for each

Edited by Viking Penguin