1) Golden State
2) Oklahoma City
3) Houston
4) San Antonio
5) New Orleans
6) Minnesota
7) Los Angeles C
8) Denver

Wanted to find room for Portland but couldn't. Gah damn the West is loaded.

The room for Portland would be taking New Orleans out.  That's a LOT of faith in a horribly top-heavy team.

1.  Golden State
2.  Houston
3.  San Antonio
4.  Oklahoma City
5.  Denver
6.  Minnesota
7.  Portland
8.  LA Clippers
9.  Memphis
10.  New Orleans
11.  Utah
12.  Dallas
13.  LA Lakers
14.  Sacramento
15.  Phoenix

I would take Utah over Detroit, and I had Detroit as the 6th team in the East.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The room for Portland would be taking New Orleans out.  That's a LOT of faith in a horribly top-heavy team.

Weren’t they one of the best teams in the NBA after they acquired Cousins last season? 

I think having an offseason with DMC and the nice role players they added in Rajon Rondo, Ian Clark and Tony Allen, they’ll probably be a better team than you expect them to be.

1.) Golden State
2.) Houston
3.) Oklahoma City
4.) San Antonio
5.) Denver
6.) Utah
7.) Minnesota
8.) Portland
9.) LA Clippers
10.) New Orleans
11.) Memphis
12.) Dallas
13.) LA Lakers
14.) Sac
15.) PHX

God man - 5 through 11 is brutal. I could see any of those teams making the playoffs. A lot will depend on health. LAC, NOP, Nurkic are the big question marks health wise and makes it tougher to bet on them. I think Minnesota will struggle a bit more than expected. I could see LAC being really good if they stay healthy. Utah I think will be tough with the home court advantage and defense/coaching. Gonna be wild. 

3 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Weren’t they one of the best teams in the NBA after they acquired Cousins last season? 

I think having an offseason with DMC and the nice role players they added in Rajon Rondo, Ian Clark and Tony Allen, they’ll probably be a better team than you expect them to be.

i could see them starting like 5-10 and gentry getting the can tbh. we'll see though

1. Warriors

2. Rockets

3. Thunder

4. Spurs (Could flip them with the Thunder, but Leonard missing games is a big no no)

5. Nuggers

6. TWolves

7. Jazz

8. Clippers

But the Blazers were really good once they got Nurkic. Still, one injury to their core three and they drop off pretty significantly. 

1. Warriors

2. Thunder

3. Rockets

4. Spurs

5. Twolves 

6. Nuggets

7. Jazz

8. Blazers

Aside from the obvious, GS for sure will be the best. 2-4, will be those teams but I went with my gut on that order. 5-8, will come down to that last week of the season but those are the teams I think will make it.

Archived