GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he was probably bobbling it but i doubt they'll overturn it. feels like a waste by vrabel.

problem is there was no real good replay showing the feet and his juggle.. he juggled but with out a clear view hard to tell.. but worth the challenge just like this game got zero breaks.. as it probably was incomplete but no good camera view to "prove" it.

Just now, -Hope- said:

it was a bad call but we shouldn't even be in this position. team is sleepwalking just like they always do against inferior competition. embarrassing

It's really sad. I've never been so down on a 5-1 team. 

No faith in this defense to do anything close to NFL level of play. 

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

We are losing 10-0 to a 1-5-1 team with a rookie albeit excellent QB and an offensive line of backups. Yeah this team ain't doing crap if we make the playoffs.

Lotta season left bud. If you would have told me we would have have made it AFC championship last year I would have laughed and said we will see if we win one game. Things can change. 

Just now, VYoung10 said:

Let's all take a deep breath, a lot of game left.  The world isn't ending yet.

No it isn't but it's just a continuation of a disturbing trend. 

If the defense can't get right we have no hope for anything that is close to our run from last year. 

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

We are losing 10-0 to a 1-5-1 team with a rookie albeit excellent QB and an offensive line of backups. Yeah this team ain't doing crap if we make the playoffs.

Thats kinda part of the problem.. it really doesn't matter who we play..   we give up little things don't matter if its a bad team or a good team..  the key has been the D.. just missing on making the big play....   and the offense has shot them selves in the foot both drives.

hmmm...  yeah RUN Right...   okay.. didn't see that was wondering if they were gonna find a hold to call or something..