Titans fan 617

GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

As voted on by our great group of people I was voted to start up another win streak 

I’m hoping to win at-least another 3 or 4 in a row

I know on Wednesday’s we usually find out who calls the games but is there another site that knows so we don’t have to wait till Wed?

Bengals have a lot of injured guys this week

Despite our defensive struggles the Titans should win this game 

Should be a Derrick Henry game this week 

Edited by Titans fan 617
  • Like 1

Bounce back game. They are very banged up and also not very good. Recipe for disaster. Old Titans make this a game. These Titans comfortably take the game. 

I need a three game win streak going into that Ravens game. If we can win these next three games, which I think we should, we basically would put away the division. Lets take command of the South.  It is crazy to think that we have only won the South 2 times.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I need a three game win streak going into that Ravens game. If we can win these next three games, which I think we should, we basically would put away the division. Lets take command of the South.  It is crazy to think that we have only won the South 2 times.

Ya same no losing to 2 bad teams and losing on a short week to the Colts when we will be waiting in Nashville for them

well, there you have it. our 3rd down defense is historically bad- by a wide margin.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, there you have it. our 3rd down defense is historically bad- by a wide margin.

Don’t worry it will get better with what we have 🙄

18 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

On pace for 80+ catches, 1100+ yards and 16 TDs. And that’s with missing two games. Special, special talent. 

We’re better than the Bengals and they are really beat up. If there was ever a chance for a get-right game for the defense, this is it.

Either way, I have faith in the offense to carry us to a win if need be. Would just sure be nice to have a nice defensive showing.

Won’t see him Sunday

On a side note how does Seattle find ways to keep making moves for players and we have to roll with who we have all the time 

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Won’t see him Sunday

On a side note how does Seattle find ways to keep making moves for players and we have to roll with who we have all the time 

Yup, Robinson's going to get a lot of deserved heat pretty soon here.

18 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Won’t see him Sunday

or the Rams how they always find room under the salary cap for players.