Do we not care about games already?

Beck Bristow

30 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Maybe worth a look,but Hopkins was the same way.  Played C much better than guard.  Heading into the byew eek, ban we say Bye to Hart?  Johnson looked good.  Spain looked good when in.  I mean, they gave up ZERO sacks, not that Tennessee is aeven a decent pass rushing team.  Joe saved Adeniji and calhoun one each with narrow escapes.  Did anyone else find that 6 yard scramble by Burrow on 3rd and ten the most exciting non conversion in Bengals history?  How many sacks did he avoid?

Glad the team played well.  The o-line outplayed the opening day starters, while the defense, minus Dunlap, made plays.  

Graet game.  Now we do have things to talk about.

I just loved how he knew he wasn't going down.  Had opportunity to throw the ball away,  but knew he'd have a chance to make a play. Then got frustrated that he couldn't. 

17 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

It actually truly is amazing how well the Oline played regardless of how good Tenessees defense is 

Cohesion was remarkable.  Especially with the left side being a 4th tackle rookie and a practice squad guy who did not get first team practice reps this week.  I think Price vindicated my thinking that he's worth keeping as a backup center. How do we now have 3 viable centers after years of being stuck with trash at the position? 

13 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Cohesion was remarkable.  Especially with the left side being a 4th tackle rookie and a practice squad guy who did not get first team practice reps this week.  I think Price vindicated my thinking that he's worth keeping as a backup center. How do we now have 3 viable centers after years of being stuck with trash at the position? 

Not to downplay the effort, but the entire line, minus Spain, has practiced together as second string.  I would think they do have come cohesiveness.

6 minutes ago, Who-dey said:

Offensive line played surprisingly well.  Price is obviously a much better center than guard.  Does it make sense to move Hopkins over to guard when he returns and leave Price where he is?  

I never thought Hopkins was particularly better at center, but they are similar.  I don't think Hopkins did much anywhere other than center either.