When do they lose?

CKSteeler

We are, in the next few weeks, likely headed towards the most Mike Tomlin loss of the Mike Tomlin era. It will be OK. They've earned it for once. But it's likely to happen.

Next three weeks:

@ Cowboys

vs. Bengals

@ Jaguars

So probably facing the Red Rocket aka Andy Dalton, the rookie Joe Burrow, and then Gardner Minshew. Who knocks the Steelers off?

My money is on Minshew in Jacksonville.

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

all 3 of those teams have bad defenses, so even if the defense is off our offense should be able to produce 25+ pts which should be enough to win.

I think we win those 3 games imo our 1st loss will come against B-more, Buf or Indy

You're a brave man. This level of consistency from the Steelers hasn't been scene in a very, very long time. Since 2004, really. Or maybe just once in the Tomlin era in 2016 when they won 9 straight.

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

You're a brave man. This level of consistency from the Steelers hasn't been scene in a very, very long time. Since 2004, really. Or maybe just once in the Tomlin era in 2016 when they won 9 straight.

I won't be surprise if we slip up in one of those games, its hard winning 10 games in a row. bengals concern the most out of those games, they are better than their record

1 hour ago, August4th said:

its been awhile since we lost to the Bengals. we have a 10 gm winning streak against them. I'm looking forward to seeing Joe go up against our defense

I see it as a potential trap game. Not a lot of film on Joe, they're bad, their offense can score a bunch, division game. If it was in Cinci, I'd be positive that we are going to lose. We may very well beat them, but it wouldn't surprise me to drop one to Cinci. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I see it as a potential trap game. Not a lot of film on Joe, they're bad, their offense can score a bunch, division game. If it was in Cinci, I'd be positive that we are going to lose. We may very well beat them, but it wouldn't surprise me to drop one to Cinci. 

feel the same way

MNF at cinci. I can see Joe making some clutch throws that puts them over the top. we won't be playing primetime Andy anymore lol

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Obviously we could lose, but you are kind of overrating them.   This is still a game we should absolutely win by 10+ points.