Week 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Arizona Cardinals (5-2)

TheKillerNacho

r481709_1296x729_16-9.jpg

We need to see more out of the offense in this game. Arizona's pass rush isn't as scary as the Rams', so we should be able to open up the playbook a bit more for Tua.

Kyler Murray will probably get a lot done against us on the ground against our Linebacker corp, blitzing will be no where near as effective against the Cardinals. To say nothing of DeAndre Hopkins. I'm worried.

I expect a pretty high scoring game.

Miami 31

Arizona 33

Hope I'm wrong about the final. Go Fins!

Murray is so fast, could be a long day for the defense. Even with a spy if they go that route. 

Cards' RB Kenyan Drake has an ankle injury and is day to day. You know he wants to get out there and run hard vs his former team. 

Tua had the rust of not being a starter for almost a full year. Hoping he breaks 100 yds passing this game. 

Fins are now in the Rams' boat...flying cross-country to face a well-rested team coming off a bye. 

I'm concerned with the lack of involvement of Gesecki over the past few weeks.  He is a weapon.  Need to get him involved to open up more opportunities for Parker and Williams.

Also been disappointed by Brieda's role.  I was ecstatic when we acquired him last April.  Offense needs to get going.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, FinSting said:

Guessing Miami doesn't zero blitz as much as last week, and do what Detroit did...a nice balance between zone and man defense to keep Murray guessing.

This is going to be ugly defensively.

Have both Kyler Murray and Chase Edmunds starting in fantasy. Hope we win tho lol

With Gaskin and Breida out, I am hoping Jordan Howard SERIOUSLY steps up. Both he and Breida have been disappointing. Howard is basically stealing his $9.75 million from the franchise at this point. Now's his chance to show that he deserves a spot on the active roster, let alone a starting role that would justify his pricetag. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is going to be ugly defensively.

Have both Kyler Murray and Chase Edmunds starting in fantasy. Hope we win tho lol

Scoop and score baby! What a start! We showed blitz and dropped off. Hopefully we can continue to keep this offense confused about where the pressure is coming from. Arizona obviously has some great weapons. Coach Flo' continues to play chess on the field with Kingsbury. Let's hope we can keep their skills guys in check with our def scheme, and hope the offense picks up.