Week 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Arizona Cardinals (5-2)

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Didn't really pay attention to the oline today but anyone know why Jesse Davis replaced Kindley at RG at some point? Injury? or play related?

I read this morning that they were going to move guys around during the game for eval purposes.

Look at y'all, man! On your way to a potential WC birth. How awesome would it be to have a Buffalo-Miami opening PO round? Y'all can definitely hit 10 wins this season. Weak schedule ahead. Y'all remind me a lot of where the Bills were last year. Really hoping that rivalry gets ignited. Just need to hit on Tua and hope he stays healthy. Good luck, and I hope we see your boys in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Great win by Miami. Tua looked good that is all you can ask at this point. I still flinch when he runs, but am starting to accept that he isn't made of glass, I still don't want it to be a regular thing. I am not as concerned about our defense from this outing, Kyler is electric and a heck of a talent and that is a great group of receivers they have. All in all a good showing on the road with a depleted RB and WR stable. 

The hustle by Jones to get back down field on the defensive Td and throw a block a deserves recognition. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

Great win by Miami. Tua looked good that is all you can ask at this point. I still flinch when he runs, but am starting to accept that he isn't made of glass, I still don't want it to be a regular thing. I am not as concerned about our defense from this outing, Kyler is electric and a heck of a talent and that is a great group of receivers they have. All in all a good showing on the road with a depleted RB and WR stable. 

The hustle by Jones to get back down field on the defensive Td and throw a block a deserves recognition. 

Agreed. Tua's done a decent job of staying in the pocket though I think. The scampers he made against Arizona were out of necessity.

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Not sure about going for the FG instead of going for it on 4th and 1. Giving Kyler the ball back the way he's shredded us with 3 minutes is not what I had in mind

I would have gone for it as well.  Tough to fault Flo for that though, considering how iffy the running game is.  It also helps things when you have arguably the best kicker in the game right now.  Even if Gonzalez makes that game-tying FG, Tua and the O still had a minute and a half to go down and score again.  

13 hours ago, Emerica said:

Didn't really pay attention to the oline today but anyone know why Jesse Davis replaced Kindley at RG at some point? Injury? or play related?

They shuffled guys around all game.  Jackson started on the sideline.  He then came in and Hunt went to the sideline, with Davis taking over at RT.  Then Hunt came back in and Kindley went to the sideline with Davis taking over at RG.  Just trying to find the best unit.

1 hour ago, Phinsesq said:

He took an absolute blast yesterday on an option play and I thought he was surely dead.  Nope.  He popped right back up and went about his business.  I don't want to see that ever again, but it's nice to know he can survive those types of NFL hits.