With Collins on IR, Terry McLaurin named captain

MikeT14

9 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I think that is very bad news.  It is like a ron rivera curse.  Wasn't Adrian Peterson a captain?  Haskins?  Collins?  Bad things happen to captains.

AP didn't make the team, so I doubt it. It was Scherff also. Everett was ST. Jon Allen the other on D.

20 hours ago, lavar703 said:

It took 40 years but we finally drafted another good receiver. 

While Terry has clearly been the best WR we’ve drafted since Gary Clark in 1984, Jamison Crowder was a really good draft pick. Crowder isn’t on Terry’s level but I’d say that was a good draft pick we had at WR.

52 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

While Terry has clearly been the best WR we’ve drafted since Gary Clark in 1984, Jamison Crowder was a really good draft pick. Crowder isn’t on Terry’s level but I’d say that was a good draft pick we had at WR.

That was a Supp. Draft for the USFL player . Ricky Sanders also, part of the famous "Posse" . ahh, the good ol days . !

Yes,  agree on Crowder .

Edited by RSkinGM

On 11/5/2020 at 1:25 PM, RSkinGM said:

That was a Supp. Draft for the USFL player . Ricky Sanders also, part of the famous "Posse" . ahh, the good ol days . !

Yes,  agree on Crowder .

Technically Sanders was drafted by the Patriots in the USFL expansion draft, but they traded his rights to Washington.